how often do you have 'relations' ;] ?

Options

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    In a 3 year old relationship, very infrequently, be lucky if it's once a month. I lost my libido first, then he lost his, I've since gotten mine back and been shot down many a time. FEH. Makes me wish once again that the sex thing could be a bit more separate from the relationship thing (ie being able to indulge in those meaningless, lust based attractions without fear of hurting my partner and knowing that he and I are still there for each other in that above average way you are for your bf/gf).
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

:ohwell: this is terrible.. how can games come before a woman :S

No idea. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer but if I catch a glimpse of my girlfriend in the wrong light the controller gets flung across the room. We've been together for nearly a year and the fire is there more than ever, if anything.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

:ohwell: this is terrible.. how can games come before a woman :S

No idea. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer but if I catch a glimpse of my girlfriend in the wrong light the controller gets flung across the room. We've been together for nearly a year and the fire is there more than ever, if anything.

I envy her. She's a very lucky girl. I'd do anything for my boyfriend to be that attracted to me :cry:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I can identify with those women who say that their boyfriend is more interested in games then sex. My OH isn't a big gamer, but his F-ing phone and laptop are more played with than me. It wasn't always like this, though...
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Two times a year...if that.
    I'm just not that attracted to him in that way anymore.:cry:
    Which isn't fair to him because he is a really good guy.
    I am an awful person...:frown:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Whenever we get to see eachother.
    On average once a week.
    I wish it was more.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Couple times a week. Friday or Saturday Nights. And usually Sunday Mornings. During the week, I go to bed early, because I get up for work about 3:30, so my wife usually stays up later.

She is always initiating it. Even during the week, she'll come in to the bedroom as I am getting ready for bed and ask "Do you want me to wake you when I come to bed?"
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    once or twice a week but we both work 40 to 50 hours a week so were mostly tired!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, 3-4+ times a day if we're not working.:blushing:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Umm, we've been together for two years and 3 months..only had done it maybe 8-10 times..
    I personally dont think he's that much attractive to me. hah.

But, if bj's count, it wouldve been everyday.
    And now, he hasnt asked or seemed to want anything for the past two months. o.0

I never recieve anything though.
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    it has slowed since I have started the weight loss journey and that is because I am so tired after working out that I just want to get a shower and hit the sack. I do most of my excersie of an evening because with a 4 year old it is hard to do without having someone there to entertain him. I am hoping that after I lose what I want and get to maintain mode that I will have a ton more engery and get back into the at least once a day thing instead of 3 times a week
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    We have it at least 3 to 4 times a week. It's usually him that initiates it... unless you count me walking around in skimpy clothes and bending over in front of him initiating.. hahahah .. then it would be me. :tongue:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Been married 18-years and still shoot for 3 to 4 times a week. We'll have times when it's just once a week, but that usually has to do with kids keeping us awake or his work schedule.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Not as often as I'd like, but then again, I want it every day. I must be exhausting.
  • holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Recently single as of friday but before that about 3 times a week I guess, thats about the average we saw each other during the week.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Basically everyday. It hasn't really changed since the birth of my son, so I can't say that weight loss has changed it.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    used to be 2-3 times a week but now down to 1-2 due to my smallest not staying in his crib and my oldest now running in unannounced into the bedroom in the morning. Too tired to stay up until the kids are definitely asleep and can't get on in the morning now. Joys of small children lol.
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Not nearlyyy enough as I want/need. I can do it every day, but my husband on the other hand... Lol.

This is me too. I have the much higher sex drive. Always been like this. Gets really annoying though.

Yes! It is quite annoying. My husband is bipolar and his medications literally destroy his libido all together. It's difficult to get him in "the mood" lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Alone? At least once a day,with a partner,once in the past 4 months,and I die a little every day....

You need to move....
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Umm, we've been together for two years and 3 months..only had done it maybe 8-10 times..
    I personally dont think he's that much attractive to me. hah.

But, if bj's count, it wouldve been everyday.
    And now, he hasnt asked or seemed to want anything for the past two months. o.0

I never recieve anything though.

That's not right :(