Replies

• crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    As often as we can with 5 kids. LOL :)
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    3-4 times a week. He and I take turns initiating it. If it's a weekend and there's no work, sometimes twice that day.

^^^ exactly this
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm a newlywed and only twice a month. :blushing: We work opposite shifts though, so when we're together, at least one of us is sleeping.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Jill never says no.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Ohcrap. Something must be super wrong with my life then.

Married, young (26) and I'm lucky to get it once a month. o_o

He spends all his time playing video games. *Cry*

Me too. Sad day. :frown:
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    I have occasional threesomes with Ben and Jerry and usually about once a week I swallow Jose.

You and I share this in common!:drinker:

Ben, Jerry and Jose are all in trouble, I thought I was the only girl!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't ever want to do it. Weight loss or gain doesn't really affect it.
    I'd give my fiance and I about once per week, if that?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Ohcrap. Something must be super wrong with my life then.

Married, young (26) and I'm lucky to get it once a month. o_o

He spends all his time playing video games. *Cry*

Me too. Sad day. :frown:

That's when you know you've got a problem. I game pretty frequently, but sex has a big priority.
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    has this changed since you started your weight loss?

is it you, or your partner who usually initiates it?

truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

males *sigh* cant live with them, but cant live without them. ;]

men?? hahahah i realised how shallow women are ever since i lost weight.. ya'll are nastier than us.. like i look for personality. now i got ladies who wouldve never second looked me

this happens to people after they lose weight. In fact, it happens to all single people who lose weight. The more weight we lose the less we feel we can trust people. I've dumped the weight twice when I was younger and I assure you men are just as shallow. think about this: now you can meet new girls and NEVER know if they would be that shallow - because they weren't around before you lost weight. I finally had to stop driving myself crazy over that one, but I am pretty sure my former boyfriend (still a close friend) will want me back, because he's suddenly interested again and I haven't lost all that much - as big as I am 40lb isn't enough to make that much difference, but he realizes that it';s all coming off this time and doesn't want to lose his chance to get me back and I can't wait to see what excuse he gives me for waiting 8 years to rekindle. Not happening....men are so shallow.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

girl, you know me. i had the SAME problem. it was 1x a week TOPS for us. we ran out of balloons one time and i refused to buy any- i wanted him to take some effing initiative for a change and get some for us instead of making me do it. we went 3 weeks with no action and i still ended up being the one to get more -_-

fts.

anyways, in other news, i live 100 miles from my current bf now, but when we do see eachother (about every week to week and a half) we usually go at it anywhere from 1-4 times a day, every day that we're together.

needless to say, i'm pretty dang satisfied now.

literally :)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    3-13 times a weekend.
    *sigh*

ETA: Bittersweet: yay because we're totally getting some. Boo because we have to fit a week's worth in to a weekend.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    never enough :devil:
  • MelsieK
    MelsieK Posts: 72
    Options
    Not nearlyyy enough as I want/need. I can do it every day, but my husband on the other hand... Lol.

This is me too. I have the much higher sex drive. Always been like this. Gets really annoying though.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm married....what's "relations?" :)
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    at least a few times a week.

oh... you probably meant with someone else.

hardly ever. Two times in just as many years.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

:ohwell: this is terrible.. how can games come before a woman :S
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    has this changed since you started your weight loss?

is it you, or your partner who usually initiates it?

This is us. I usually initiate it, sometimes I get it, sometimes not. :-( I'm a once a day girl (at least). I think his testoterone is low or maybe having 5 kids sucks the life outta us, but if I never asked I'd probably never get it. But, he's very cuddly and always holds my hand or wants me to lie my head on his chest when we are lying in bed together watching tv, so that kinda makes up for it. My weight loss has been fairly recently, but that hasn't seemed to change anything other than the fact he has commented that the tatas are disappearing. But yes, getting shot down does suck!!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    my weight never mattered in that department. although the more fit i become the more inhibited our time is together.
    the bf & i are both in our late 40's (him closer to 50) & we average 3+ times a day, fri-sun.
    during the week his job leaves him drained, so we only get 1-2 times a day.
    we've been together going on 5 years now. & we started dating when i was at my heaviest.
    wish i would of known him when i was young & hot & my drive was a lot higher!:blushing:

You are one lucky lady.....:bigsmile:
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    infrequently ..... now its just one word .... a couple of years back it was two ;)