• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!!!!

I'm seeing some BIG numbers come in already this morning!!! :heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If i buy snack type stuff for the kids, I buy as healthy as I can but I still remember they are kids too BUT I buy stuff that I don't like or don't HAVE to have. Like chewy choc chip cookies - not a fan but they love them.....I try to be sure I have plenty of fruits so that when I want something sweet I have a first round of defense there.

Since I started the C25k program - I've lost 10 pounds in the month - that's back to what I was losing when I first started and I am eating way more than I was from Jan - Apr....LOVE IT! I guess the higher intensity is what I needed - PUSH YOURSELVES - it's amazing what we can do and how it will react to our bodies.

Be sure you log your food - I've been at this since Sept 1 and there are VERY few days that I haven't logged - it really helps to see what happens good and bad with good and bad choices. I didn't log in Dec when my father in law died but pretty much it's all there.

Sent my weigh in - and Rach - THANK YOU!!! for being our fearless leader and keeping up with all that - :heart: U 4 it!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the "words of wisdom" ladies. I know I can do this! Today is a new day. My goal for today is NO CHOCOLATE.....as that has been my weakness again for the past week. I hope you all have a beautiful day!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    It's FANTASTIC to set mini goals like that....

I've been soda free since 4/30....and I don't even miss them at this point.
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That was my biggest weakness for a long time. I love Dr. Pepper and was drinking 4-6 cans each day. I was totally addicted. That was over a year ago now. I still enjoy one on special occasions, but I love the water!!

I don't know exactly how it works, but I opened my Food Diary to the public. Hopefully, this will help me to get back on track logging and watching what I eat.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in! Can it be tomorrow? I'm afraid if I get on now since I ate and drank I'll be up. So, let me know if you want me to skip a week, or I can give you a number tomorrow. I am soo lost on what day of the week it is.:flowerforyou: Busy day to day...
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in! Can it be tomorrow? I'm afraid if I get on now since I ate and drank I'll be up. So, let me know if you want me to skip a week, or I can give you a number tomorrow. I am soo lost on what day of the week it is.:flowerforyou: Busy day to day...

Tomorrow is fine! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That was my biggest weakness for a long time. I love Dr. Pepper and was drinking 4-6 cans each day. I was totally addicted. That was over a year ago now. I still enjoy one on special occasions, but I love the water!!

I don't know exactly how it works, but I opened my Food Diary to the public. Hopefully, this will help me to get back on track logging and watching what I eat.
    My food diary is open to friends.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    134 Again this week. But I am back on track, packed my lunch last night and have started running again!
    I am expecting a nice loss next week!!!
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Well...I knew it wouldn't be good, but here it is. 250.4 These deployments kill me. No healthy food and no time to excercise... not a good combo. Hope everyone else did better this week.
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sent my weigh in to you, Rach. I am still at 159, no loss but no gain either. :tongue:

I consider that an accomplishment after going out to dinner after graduation on Thursday, end of the year party at work on Friday followed by taking our guests from Maine and Rhode Island out to eat. The graduation cookout (complete with cake :love: ) on Saturday. I worked hard on Sun., Mon and Tues. to get back yo where I started from. :ohwell:

My son is now enjoying a local tradition of Senior week with his friends at Ocean City Maryland. It is so good to have graduation over with. One down and one to go!

Have a good week everyone and good luck with the weigh ins!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So happy to report I just finished week 6 of couch to 5k - 2.25 miles of jogging today...WHEW!
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Rach- Did you get a message from me last night? I sent you my weigh-in, but it isn't showing up in my sent messages.
    I'll just post here just in case - my current weight is 208.8. I think that is down 1 pound from last week. Slowly but surely. :happy:
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    It's FANTASTIC to set mini goals like that....

I've been soda free since 4/30....and I don't even miss them at this point.

Me too. I quit Diet Coke Jan 12 and have never looked back. I was quite the DC addict, too!! Now I only drink water or weak green tea (occasionally a crystal lite).
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach- Did you get a message from me last night? I sent you my weigh-in, but it isn't showing up in my sent messages.
    I'll just post here just in case - my current weight is 208.8. I think that is down 1 pound from last week. Slowly but surely. :happy:

Yea I got your message. :flowerforyou:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Sorry about lateness of weigh in. We are on a trip. My weight was 200.8 yesterday morn.
    Good luck everyone.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Looks good everyone!