Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    WOW what a transformation! congrats on our new self
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Much appreciated. Someone said in Slimming World yesterday ".... I know someone else who is famous as you ..." ... I was like: "Famous? What do you mean?" And she said: "Well, if you aren't already, you should be!" ... Haha
  • RiverTom
    Options
    A little update. I've gained a little over the last few weeks and was out of my target range by 4.5 pounds for the first time since the end of December 2011. That shocked me a bit, so I pulled the breaks and lost 7 pounds last week. Back in my target range and more. Whoop, whoop.
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!!!!
  • RiverTom
    Options
    wow, you look great!!!!

Working on it, thank you. ;) Good before and after pics are in section 1 and 3 of this thread.
  • deanjcrawford
    deanjcrawford Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!

As a big guy myself (186cm/120kg) it's good to see it done. Did you have any problems with excess skin at all??
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Big men...UNITE! But don't all of us sit on the same side of the bus.
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Fantastic work!

As a big guy myself (186cm/120kg) it's good to see it done. Did you have any problems with excess skin at all??

I didn't have much of an issue with excess skin because I lost the weight slowly over such a long period. Which appears to be the healthier option anyway.

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    RiverTom wrote: »
    Fantastic work!

I didn't have much of an issue with excess skin because I lost the weight slowly over such a long period. Which appears to be the healthier option anyway.

You revived a 2 year old thread of yours,only to schill about a bank on another?
    Verry interesting.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10018290/experience-report-international-money-transfers-banks-ripping-you-off#latest
  • RiverTom
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    RiverTom wrote: »
    Fantastic work!

You revived a 2 year old thread of yours,only to schill about a bank on another?
    Verry interesting.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10018290/experience-report-international-money-transfers-banks-ripping-you-off#latest

I don't quite get what you're trying to say?
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    awesome job............btw too many fake women!
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sehr gut! Das ist fantastich !!! I'm afraid that's as far as my o-level German takes me - but what an absolutely magical transformation. I didn't see in your post what you do - tell you something, if you set yourself up as a Personal Trainer you've got one hell of a testimonial. Or a Weight Watchers leader..... this could be the start of a whole new career direction.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I wanted to write "I am dissappoints" since the thread title was a little misleading...but your progress and achievements are so wonderful I am the exact opposite of dissappoints!

I am inspires!

Congrats!!
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Cheers guys and girls. :blush: 0067808, I've started it all with leaving the full sugar coke out and started calorie counting and walking to the train station instead of taking the bus to work which had a stop right by my house. After 14 months of calorie counting and minor exercise I had lost about 3 stone on my own. Actually 4 stone, but I gained 1 stone back during a holiday. After that holiday I joined SlimmingWorld. There I lost all the other weight with the help and motivation of my fab group. I used to live in South Wales, UK. Now I'm back in Germany since August 2013.
  • DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your doctor is a champion! And you are an inspiration! I applaud your determination and drive....you look amazing!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Nice work man you killed it.

you-are-killing-it-quotes-pinterest.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!