Helloitsdan Fans. I have a question

Options
14567810»

Replies

• victoria615
    victoria615 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a question, using the F2F website; I think I've figured out what my BMR is (1600), but not certain if I'll be okay with the activity level I picked (light). I work out 5 days a week, but only for 30-40 minutes on a eliptical machine, and other than that I have a desk job. Using that I would eat 2108, minus 20% for weight loss (which is 1686), correct?

What did you put into F2F as your goal weight, if you are going to use TDEE - 20% you will need to put your current weight as your goal weight.

If you put your actual goal weight in, then you eat the number it gave you, as you are eating like the thinner person you want to be.

Both ways you eat static. You do not eat your exercise cals.

Thanks! Okay, so I was doing it wrong. I put my goal weight and at the light activity level, it says 2108 (which seems high, but I'll try it). Would 5 workouts a week at 30-40 minutes considered light since it's not a whole lot of time spent per workout?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan,

Age 37 woman

Height 65 inches

Body Fat% 47

Weight 180

How often you work out --3 days of jump rope hiit @ 30/60---5-7 rounds and nerdfitness beginers bodyweight training. I complete 2 rounds...not 3 yet!

I was doing the exercise 3 days a week...back to back. I am now, starting next week, going to do 3 days hiit and 2 days body weight on alternating days. I want to be able to focus on one thing at time/completely.

How long are you on your feet a day etc... I work at a part time office job.

Many thanks!

Michelle

I could be off on BF%...I did the measurements in the evening.

Set MFP to 1620 Per day.
    Protein and Fat 30% each.

BMR 1307
    TDEE 2025

I did this on my handy calculator.

May I ask, How did you come up with those #s for BMR and TDEE?

A dietary calculator