What type of work do you do and what do you have to deal wit

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I work in a fast food restaurant.

"hurry up fat ***** this is a fast food restaurant not a slow food restaurant i've been waiting 1 whole minute for my food"

"why is your food so EXPENSIVE?! maccas is $blah why don't you match their prices?!"

manager : hey sexy, hey baby, hey beautiful. whatchu doing later? wanna go on a date? no? wana see what the back seat of my car looks like?" yup and he will NOT leave me alone

other manager:" there was $150 missing from the tills from thursdays shift." "i don't work thursdays i have school??" "you find the money or you're fired" next day "tills were up $150 yesty guess you're safe" NO you left the money in there you dumb ****.

plus the customer which comes in EVERY week, buys the same thing, sits down to eat and says his nuggets are missing. EVERY WEEK! bull****!

i am the only cashier working cos they're too lazy to pay for two. so when i'm taking drive thrus money and you're on front counter do not WHISTLE at me to get my attention 1. i'm not a dog 2. i'm doing as good as i can
    ps if the owner knew i was the only cashier working my boss would probably get fired.

i work my *kitten* off for minimum wage whilst getting abused by customers, managers the whole lot. yay :)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am a dietary aide .. I speak on the phone with hospital patients to make their diet orders, so pretty much I just tell people what they can't eat and get yelled at by diabetics all day since they can't get all the carbs they demand! :)
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I work for the Government, in Child Support Collections. People hate me for this.

Gosh, I don't! You go girl!

I'm a property manager. Here's one from this month:

"I forgot to pay my rent. Will you waive my late fee? No? Well, then, I'm going to post a bad review about you!"
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm a cashier/customer service associate at Walmart....need I say more?
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I work in software development. I love working on a defect at 2am with the phone in one hand and other on the keyboard.

Is it fixed yet?
    No.
    Is it fixed yet?
    No.
    Is it fixed yet?
    No.
    Is it fixed yet?
    No.
    Is it fixed yet?
    No.
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    Patternmaker for clothing manufacturer,
    I measure twice and cut once..
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Graphic Designer.

Client: THE DEADLINE FOR THIS IS TWO DAYS AGO HOW FAST CAN YOU DO IT?
    Me: Considering I haven't even seen a spec yet, the answer is probably not in minus two days.

Client: Looks good, but can it be lighter like more white?
    Me: .. It's already #FFFFFF. This is the actual definition of pure white.
    Client: Yes, but can it be WHITER.
    Me: [Emails back the exact same proof at midday.]
    Client: Perfect, thanks!

The second one is a genuine conversion that has actually taken place.
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Warrented Contracting Officer
    engineer: We need it byTomorrow.....:sad:
    Me: Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine.:smokin: