Who or what sleeps with you?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Two pillows, a quilt which I will inevitably kick off, a cat that likes to sleep on my head, and another cat that prefers to bite my feet.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    my android tablet. foreveralone.jpg
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Double bed. Two adults, two dogs (1 large and still growing, the other, medium, but happy to sprawl), at least one, but sometimes up to 3 cats, and occasionally a 3 year old. I end up on the couch a lot. The zoo just tends to follow me.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    At least 3 of my 5 cats. I can tell how cold it is by how many are, or are not, on the bed when I wake up. One, who has the finest fur (of course) likes to sleep sooooooooo close to my face her fur is annoying coz its that wispy and drifty.

Secret sleeping thing..a pair of a favorite guys boxers. :embarassed:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    on my queen sized bed you'll find: 4 regular pillows, 2 body pillows, 2 stuffed bears, 1 stuffed dog.

My cat Mystery occasionally will sleep on the bed.

Edit: Forgot my Cellphone and iPod touch, which I use as alarm clocks.
  • Brea_81
    Brea_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just my husband. :) He leaves an hour before I get up in the morning, so occasionally our 4 year old will sneak in and sleep with me. The cats usually stay out on the couch and our dog sleeps on the floor next to the bed.
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    the only thing in my bed is me, pillows and blankets so i make the most of it and sleep starfish style lol
  • Kaenguru
    Kaenguru Posts: 15
    Options
    Cell phone.
  • FishingFan123
    FishingFan123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My 14 pound Jack Russell, who makes a great back rest (as he is a "leaner"), but if I get up at night, he rolls into my empty space, then is very crabby when I have to move him, to get back into bed!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My gf and my Penguin smoosh pillow whose name is Jasper :)

And she has her tiger pillow
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    When my OH is working away it is me and my pillows, on a Friday or Saturday me and 2 daughters all jump in and watch films then fall asleep! When the OH is home it's me and him, with me hanging off the edge lol x