Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Since my husband is deployed, I'm currently sleeping with:

1. Samhain (plushie I made based on the character from Trick r Treat, I made one for my husband too)

2. Jack (plushie from Nightmare before Christmas that husband bought for me at Disney)

3. Flame head (plushie that husband got out of one of those claw arcade machines)

4. Husbands pillow

5. Occasionally a large body pillow that I named "fake husband" for when I want to cuddle. :tongue:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Three weiner dogs (or if my daughter is gone add a pitbull and a minpin :noway: ), a cat, five pillows, a stuffed dog that my Mr gave me on our first date (27 years ago) and if my husband isn't traveling, him....
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    I sleep with Mizz Kitti (my stuffie) and like 4 pillows a night
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    my wife and the cat we inherited from my mother in law when she passed away.
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have 2 standard pillows, 2 body pillows that I keep on either side of me, a bolster that I keep under my knees if I'm sleeping on my back or under my ankles if I'm on my belly (it hurts my knees keeping my legs straight/knees locked all night), and I absolutely have to sleep with a fan right next to my bed. I need the white noise as well as the cool breeze.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    No one! Just spoon pillows at night :sad: Lol
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    use to be my sweet angel who passed today with alot of pillows!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    this. 422276_10150695098305664_553110663_11485115_1373961398_n.jpg

My 3 year old. Sideways. a smattering of her toys. Her pink blankee is a MUST. and my two pillows.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I sleep alone and my dog sleeps wherever she wants...usually on the pillow next to me.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It starts off as my boyfriend and me. Then a cat or two shows up. Followed by our American bulldog/boxer mix. AND then our lab/beagle mix. By the time morning rolls around, I am grasping the edge of my bed with my finger and toe nails hoping I don't fall off.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Nada... my TV. LOL I sometimes dream about infomercials in my sleep when I leave it on. LOL
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    insane amounts of pillows and my cat Nico
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    He's not a baby anymore, but he still sleeps in the bed...

ZiggyNCisco023-004.jpg
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Oscar my cat, Max my 20lbs Maine Coon, Leo my 40lbs 4 month old rott and lab mix puppy, Paul my other half and too many freaking pillows all stuffed on top of a queen sized bed. *grabs blanket and A pillow to go sleep on sofa*
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    my cat smokey. :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Tears from crying myself to sleep :brokenheart: :sad:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Uselly starts out with my wife..then our two cats jump into bed...then my daughter and then my son. Start out cuddiling my wife and end up hugging the edge of the bed lol
  • Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend who enjoys taking over 80% of the bed. My cat also tends to jump in with us some nights when he feels his own bed next to us is not enough.
  • jcan1588
    jcan1588 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend works days and work nights so we over lap by and hour to hour and half each morning, however my two dogs make sure i never sleep alone.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    A huge King size quilt which I wrap around me and snuggle into which annoys the wife as it bugs her, lol,
    on bad nights 2 stray kittens that we found at the side of the road and could not leave find there way into the bedroom,
    which is where they should not be ...