Is this grounds for divorce?????

Options
1235»

Replies

• gleechick609
    Options
    :laugh: If she wanted to murder you, she would have fed you the salad without telling you what it was first.

Calm down, bro.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    :laugh: If she wanted to murder you, she would have fed you the salad without telling you what it was first.

Calm down, bro.

exactly. and she would have chopped up the shrimp
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm with the person who stated that there are obvious trust issues.....and I'm also with the person that stated the fact that people losing weight aren't the right crowd for opinions on this matter because most of the time people losing weight are trying to upgrade themselves and there perspective relationships too.....Just my thoughts....
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    this is a comical thread. thanks for the laugh and the funny reponses
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think having a low IQ is grounds for a divorce.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You didn't say if you made the salad or she did but I wouldn't jump into divorce court just because someone may have innocently forgotten I was allergic to shellfish.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I hope this is a joke.

Seriously.
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i really hope that the original poster was not serious. if you were serious, sounds like you just need a reason to divorce.
    Seriously, people forget things all the time.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Calm down bro, she probably just had you confused with someone else.

LOL
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hopefully she was kidding. I know you've been married to her for 10 years but did she know? I hope you love her more than that to divorce her over this.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Let's say you were married to someone for 10 years and one Sunday you come down for lunch and your spouse says I have fixed a "shrimp salad for lunch would you like some?". You are allergic to shellfish and have never eaten shrimp in your life. Just based on this alone would you say that is grounds for divorce?

Yes.