would you date someone plus size ?

Options

Replies

• I wonder what is 'plus size' to you? There are 'plus size models' (female) that wear size 10. That's not that big.

If we are two compatible people, and we like each other, why not? We can work out together. :bigsmile:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm old & fat..... not a chance. :sad:
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yup, I like teddy bear guys. :) But, like many have said, not to an unhealthy/inactive point.

I like smaller guys too, just not smaller than me. :blushing:
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little pudge...if they're geeky like me I instantly fall for them, regardless of any previous 'set' standards of mine...haha. Their awesomeness level has to be 9001 or more...if you know what I mean ;D

ITS OVER 9000!!!
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    I've been with my guy 11 years and i've never dated anyone else...so I don't really know who'd I'd date. He is 6'6" and not skinny but not really fat either, my head comes right up to his armpit so I would classify him as plus size in a way lol. I'm not attracted to skinny or short guys so i'd probably always go for a big guy if I ever had to date.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend says I'm a chubby chaser......
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of plus size...
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Give me a lumberjack...but one that doesn't cut down trees....
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    sexy:
    zach-galifianakis_5101.jpg

not sexy:

skinny-blond-boy.jpg

sexy:

2110-queen-latifah.jpg

not sexy:

14396810melodyrcr710200lf2.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I find ladies attractive and sexy in many sizes and shapes,there is no exact way to define what is or isn`t a plus size.
    Every lady is their own person and I refuse to be pigeon holed into someone elses definition of what their appearance and desirability is.
  • BuzzBuzzBee
    Options
    They would have to have the most amazing personality in this world. And still.. probably not.. I'm a horrible person.

No you're not, I don't care how amazing they are, I still wouldn't.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    @Papaver /agree
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have before, both on the female and the male side. Size is a non-issue to me. I would do so again if I wasn't married and the right person happened to be a heavier person.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately no, and i know i only got asked out once or twice when i was fat and i always made up a reason not to go.... Maybe partially because of how i felt about myself im not really sure.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yes :3 but not because they are plus size.
    i would like a guy not because hes skinny, tall, short, fat, slim, plus size or muscular, but because he took the time of day to say hello : )

;* ;* ;*
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't have any preconcieved ideas of what a man needs to look like for me to date. So I would if I was attracted to his personality.
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options
    nope
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Yes please :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    skinny-blond-boy.jpg
    14396810melodyrcr710200lf2.jpg
    These pictures don't exude sex appeal, but it's not because they're skinny. Don't be a hater.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    But yeah, weight doesn't seem to have much bearing on attraction for me. I don't have a particular body type that I would go for. I have dated guys with different body types... And there's a lady at work that I have a big crush on, who is pretty heavy. It's really not about the weight.