30 Day Shred Challenge (4/16/12-5/16/12)

Options

Replies

• Tamara1922
    Tamara1922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for the challenge! I'm going to be picking up my DVD this weekend!
  • nayomee123
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing 30 day shred on and off for a while but am determined to start a fresh and do it properly this time!
    I am starting again tonight so will take my measurements and photograph. Its great to have this group, I lose motivation so easily so you will have to keep kicking me up the backside!!
  • rockette7
    rockette7 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love the Shred. I have no excuse not to work out after work with it. 20 minutes is nothing. I can do that while dinner is cooking!
    Just out of interest, how does everyone log it on here? I've not got the extra cash for an HRM at the moment, so I can't track it accurately, but I'd like to log it as best I can until I can get one.
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi - Tonight will be day 3 for me. I'm in!
  • cjbennett2012
    cjbennett2012 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My friend lent me a copy lol and being a guy i was like.....great! i stuck with it and lost 14 lbs first time, need to lose an extra 10 lbs and will be doing it again, anyone can do this dvd u just have to stick with it and the results are great. You have my support :)
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hii!
    I started a couple of weeks ago but i didnt have any weights! I got to day 8 and i definatly felt fitter!
    Been ill for a week so gave up and ordered some weights!
    Weights are in the post and i was hoping to start again on monday!!
    Im in =]

I will be taking before and after pic and measurements! I dont have much to lose but looking to tone up and hopefuly lose an inch or two.

Add me if you likes =]x
  • cjbennett2012
    cjbennett2012 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow go you! ^ ^
  • brittbratt86
    brittbratt86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would like to join you I have seen so many good results
  • kdenny2
    kdenny2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting on the 16th so I would love to join. I will also be doing 6w6p so hopefully with this group I won't lose my motivation
  • Princesa192
    Princesa192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see so many of you joining! I honestly can't wait to start! Some Of you have started which is great! I'm still waiting on the DVD that should be arriving today. Im tired of seeing the same body. I want to slim down and toned up!
  • fidylplyer
    Options
    I purchased the "30 Day shred" through Amazon for less than $5 and it's now in my "video library" so i can access it anywhere.

I started it on Tuesday and have done it 2X so far. I really like it a lot! It is a great workout and it goes so fast. I am combining it with running. I would love to join the group for some extra motivation!
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I'll join in!~

I've been wanting to do this for a while-- even have the DVD set up near my PS3. Just been too scared because I live above a couple that is always home.

I think they can just deal with 20-30 minutes of shifting/jumping noises for a couple weeks. Maybe it'll get them out of their cave... lol

Please count me in! :D
  • loula28
    loula28 Posts: 61
    Options
    There is another group starting tomorrow too so I am happy to join both! :) I already started it Tuesday but couldn't do it this morning due to being so sore. :( I will try to post measurements tomorrow. I definitely need the support so thank you!
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    I am in I need a boost too I will start on the 16th with you!! I have the DVD just been sitting in the case!! I guess its time to break the seal!!! Yay for motivation and being accountable to someone!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Tess12513
    Tess12513 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to be a part of this challenge! I have done the 30DS in the past but no too consistently...It really does work! Looking forward to burning it all off with you guys!!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I bought the DVD a while ago but it is still in the wrapper. I could definitely use the group motivation to get me started and keep me going. I'm very new to the posting thing so I will do my best to post my pictures and measurements correctly.
  • amyladam
    amyladam Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I've had knee problems for ages and recently saw an orthopaedic surgeon due to increased aggravation. I had great success with the Insanity workout but couldn't keep it up due to the knee pain. My doctor indicated that squats and lunges, which are loved by trainers and so popular in so many workouts, are your knees' worst enemy. He suggested avoiding those exercises if they cause pain and supplement with those that do not impact joints like swimming, biking and the elliptical.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! Starting weight - 170lbs

Measurements (these are all the places I measure)
    bust - 36
    waist (smallest) - 31
    waist (where pants sit) - 37
    hips (biggest) - 39
    R thigh - 23.5
    L thigh - 23.5
    R calf - 15
    L calf - 15
    R bicep (flexed) - 11.5
    L bicep (flexed) - 11.5

I also took before pics, but will wait to share those till i can do a side-by-side with my after pics!
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    I'll do it with you. I'm stuck also. feel free to add me