30 Day Shred Challenge (4/16/12-5/16/12)

Options

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • vhaggen
    vhaggen Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! This sounds like great motivation!
  • jodibethG
    jodibethG Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started on April 2nd. After day 6 I already felt stronger and could see and feel a difference in my body! I started level 2 today, and it is much harder than level 1. I can't wait to finish and see the end results!!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will post measurements and weight on Sunday. Good Luck everyone! We can do this!
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I just did the 30 Day Shred this morning after letting it collect dust for a LOOOOONG time! I'm in!

I'm fairly new to MFP.....how do I follow this topic?

Deb
  • Grunowechanged
    Options
    I'd like to join in too. I've got the DVD and I'm ready to go on Monday.

Do we need to post our measurements before we start?
  • ErikaLBG
    ErikaLBG Posts: 6
    Options
    I will join, my sister gave me the DVD and I did it a few days but lost motivation, maybe this will help, I jumped back on my diet wagon starting last wednesday so hopefully if I do the challenge with you it will just keep me even further on track! Can't wait until Monday! :-)
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have purchases my DVD and weights. I can't wait until Monday!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Did one round last september and had amazing results! You do have to watch your diet and if you can do some (any) cardio on top of it you'll see even better results!

Can't wait to hear all about it on Monday!
  • Princesa192
    Princesa192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Besides the DVD, what other items are needed for the 30 day shred?

You going to need some weights and a mat if you don't have them yet. I got mines at target. :)
  • Princesa192
    Options
    I'm in too!

Did one round last september and had amazing results! You do have to watch your diet and if you can do some (any) cardio on top of it you'll see even better results!

Can't wait to hear all about it on Monday!

I know I can't wait! I took my measurements already. I think I'm going to do the 30 DS twice a day and run 2-3 a week with that. I heard the more you do it the better results. I'm happy to have a support group! :)
  • Princesa192
    Options
    Before 4/13/12

Measurements:

Bust: 35
    Waist: 30
    Hips: 38

Weight: 136lbs

Goal: I HOPE TO LOOSE LOTS OF WEIGHT AND TONE UP!
  • graeterz
    graeterz Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in! Will post sunday, got my copy today!
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today. Today was a real struggle, I'm so sore.
    I'll post my measurements tonight, I need to buy a new tape measure.
    I have put on about 3lbs in 3 days, but I'm assuming it's my muscles retaining the water and I also ate really badly last week.

I hate the anterior raises, I have to alternate weights for those! How is everybody else getting on?
  • Dollhousez
    Dollhousez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    in!
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Are we going to have a group for this or just using this thread to update our progress? :)
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My Stats are:

5' 7"
    CW: 168
    Measurements:
    Hips: 43 ins
    Waist: 33 ins
    Arms: 11.5 ins
    Bust: 38.5 ins
    Thighs: 21 ins
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just went to level 2 last week but kind of slacked this week. I'll start back up and alternate with you guys on Monday. i have been taking measurements and see a few inches lost :) I didn't do pics yet but I will.

Hope everyone the best. It really is kick butt good :) Hard but love it!!
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started on April 2nd. After day 6 I already felt stronger and could see and feel a difference in my body! I started level 2 today, and it is much harder than level 1. I can't wait to finish and see the end results!!

I started level two last week. I found a few things harder but some from level one harder than level two. The BIGGEST thing that kicks my butt are the squats where we do the V lifts with our arms. OMGSH!!! That kills my arms LOL.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I did it in Jan and was doing great but stalled at day 27. Have been toying with the idea of starting again and this thread is motivating me to bite the bullet and do it. I'm about 20lbs lighter now and think I would really see changes if I did it again. Good luck everyone