Are you a Lesbian or Gay?!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MapleCake
    MapleCake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I seem to get creepy guys hit on me at the gym. Yuk yuk
    Im also lesbian been in same sex relationship for ten years married for nine years.
    I just report them to staff and carry on tonning up.
    I dont really let people destroy something im proud of .
    And Im happy in my civil partnership also had problems with women trying to destroy what we have. Never works tho!
  • MapleCake
    MapleCake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also should add it aint cause hes a guy he was standing over me as i eas doing crunches. Completely different to a compliment! If it was a women id still report her. Nothing to do with sex!
    Most vain women think because im lesbian im interested new flash we aint!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    chels1605 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm in a very happy same sex relationship (see picture)... and we're both really comfortable with being gay and being out.

However, i have straight girl friends who i sometimes worry think I'm looking at them in a sexual way just because they are female and I'm a lesbian......

Also... in the gym/pool, I find myself getting embarrassed incase someone/friends thinks i'm looking at them in the changing room (I'm NOT because i have my eye candy at home) just because i'm looking at their swimsuit and thinking 'wonder if that would look nice on me'..... OR I get hit on by men/male lifeguards when all i want to do is be left alone to do my thing!!!

Anyone else feel like this?!

Which exercise or fitness routine are we talking about here? Swimming I guess?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    4 year bump. Yay.
  • _Waffle_
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    4 year bump. Yay.

Whoops! I didn't notice this was a zombie discussion.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm lesbian. I don't worry about what other people think of it; I have lots of female friends, and they don't assume I like them in a romantic way or that I'm looking at them like that.
    It's kind of awkward when guys hit on me (or this one time when a male friend said he liked me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend...) but on the other hand, it's a pretty easy excuse and an acceptable reason not to respond to their advances.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Holy necropost batman!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    4 year old zombie thread that's completely in the wrong section
  • _Waffle_
    Options
    Mapelcake wrote: »
    Also should add it aint cause hes a guy he was standing over me as i eas doing crunches. Completely different to a compliment! If it was a women id still report her. Nothing to do with sex!
    Most vain women think because im lesbian im interested new flash we aint!

Ah! Crunches. Now I see why this discussion is in this section. Was he holding your feet for you? Pretty odd if someone just shows up and stands over you while you exercise.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I've actually always wondered if gay women, even if they are in a happy relationship, think of me sexually when they look at me, so thank you for answereing this question. I'm very supportive of all same-sex relationships. I figured it was the same as when straight men look at me; they register that I'm attractive, but most just want to be nice, they don't automatically see me as a "sex object" or want to jump into bed with me.
  • _Waffle_
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    I've actually always wondered if gay women, even if they are in a happy relationship, think of me sexually when they look at me, so thank you for answereing this question. I'm very supportive of all same-sex relationships. I figured it was the same as when straight men look at me; they register that I'm attractive, but most just want to be nice, they don't automatically see me as a "sex object" or want to jump into bed with me.

How do you know this?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Why is this in F&E?
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    Why is this in F&E?
    Possibly because it was faintly related to what goes on in a gym.... Dunno.
    Seems a long time ago now...
  • h6bxckt6k6
    h6bxckt6k6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happily gay here lol