Check!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Floridian checking in :)
  • thekacers
    thekacers Posts: 68
    Options
    Hello, fellow Floridians! I was born in raised in Miami and am currently living in Gainesville.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    ME! I'm one of the rare Florida Crackers :) Im getting the hell outta here soon tho, Moving to Australia to be with the hubby :)
    I've seen most of this state, pretty white imo
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in a small town on the Florida Panhandle.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Tallahassee Lassie here!!!! :glasses:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Lived in Tampa, Fl for 5 years now!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I'm in the capital city of Florida!

ditto Home of the Florida State CrimiNoles.

i bleed garnet and gold.

Me too, me too!!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Anyone from South Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach) feel free to send me friend request.

FR sent. I live in Jensen Beach....I love it here!!! I work at a hospital in West Palm Beach!!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in the Big D, think motor city folks. Moved to Tallahassee 9 years ago. I like it but the heat is really killing me!!
  • KaylaMarie8
    Options
    I live in Fl too! Deland/Deltona is were I grew up but I lived in Orlando for a while as well.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Anyone from South Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach) feel free to send me friend request.

FR Sent (:
  • honeybfly002
    Options
    Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm new to the site. Moved to Fort Myers, FL 5 years ago (wow time flies) originally from California. So glad I found this site. The yo yo dieting truly is the definition of insanity! Buying a food scale tomorrow and should be all set to go!
  • bgator1985
    bgator1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    born in tampa, living in jacksonville, and loving every minute of it!! Hello all of my fellow floridians!
  • Nangel07
    Nangel07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Cali girl living near Fort Lauderdale..... I don't love it here but I'm trying to make the best of it. :tongue:
  • KathyFlorida
    Options
    I'm in Wesley Chapel, just north of Tampa. Any neighbors out there? Grew up in Connecticut, but I've been in Florida for the past 28 years.
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay Florida! I'm almost 40, born in Orlando and raised on the Space Coast. I love Florida, will always love Florida. Altho I'm ready for a change.
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    I moved here in August of last year and just joined MFP today. Friend me, please!!!
  • honeybfly002
    Options
    Hi Nangel07,

I know what you mean! 5 years later and I'm still adjusting...but for now it's "home".
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options
    Born and raised! From Daytona, now in Orlando :)