Would you ever be a stripper?

Options
Or even ever consider it?

Honestly, I'm really looking into it. My body is getting better and better and I'm comfortable with nudity, so why not?

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Do you really need the money that badly? It's not a pretty world...
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    It would definitely be EXTREMELY helpful, hence why I'm really thinking long and hard about it, I'm aware a lot can go wrong at a strip club.
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    I am going to do an amateur night once I am at my goal weight. :wink: So yes, I'd be a stripper for one night just to do it.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I dunno, getting my junk and my back waxed is just to terrifying.
    I'd totally Chris Farley the hell out of women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLA3cdUt5to
    ---
    Edit: And oh, if you do go down that route, I'd suggest not leaving any evidence, photos, videos =P
    It's be so awkward with your children/grandchildren finding those =P
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Haha, no. I have no rythmn. I tried to do a strip tease for my husband and we both just ended up laughing!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Nah. I'm not brave enough to do that.... ever...
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Nah. I think the pole dancing thing is definitely not something anyone off the street could do but I personally. Nah. I will definitely wear stuff to make myself look good and be confident but NEVER strip. Goes against my moral code and just not what I would consider fun. Nothing against those that do of course.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    if i was at my gw, and comfortable enough with myself,
    then yes.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I considered it when I was young but in the end I was too concerned about safety issues.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I considered it when I was young but in the end I was too concerned about safety issues.

yeah I fell off a stage once and was impaled by the men sitting on the side...

err...
    maybe that was just a weird dream...
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    If you're going to do it, make sure you go to a place with a high reputation - a proper strip club, not a pseudo brothel. Make sure it's in a fairly prominent/public area (as much as a strip club will ever be) with good security and a good name.

Personally I'd want to work in one managed by women rather than men, but that's just me.

As long as you work in a legit strip club, you should be just as safe as many other jobs.

(And make sure it's one with a strict strict strict no touching policy - a strip club that will fire you for touching a client is usually a better one)

Do some independent research on local clubs, and make sure someone in your family or a close friends knows where/when you work, so that know where you are. If possible, arrange for someone to meet you/pick you up after work, or get someone to chum you to your car or however you're getting home

(:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    absolutely. i love being naked, i love my body, and i love to dance!. why not?! oh, nevermind... that damn husband. i swear, he ruins all my fun!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    If I was 25 yrs younger...had the hot body I want....No..because I can't dance! If I could dance...I might do it!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Well, I would be a lot skinnier as I sure as hell would not have any money to buy food with!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    a330.gif
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    no, even if i had the body
    it is a seedy world.--lost of drugs and porostitiution
    it is not like the movies--be careful.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Working at chipn dales when i get offered the job. Lol
  • Justapartyofone
    Options
    You mean again? Sure but I don't think I'd be able to keep up with the lifestyle anymore.
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    i could never do it because i think the only person who should see me nude is my man :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I would!

All I need is a boob job

the ability to tan

rhythm and/or dancing ability

facial reconstruction surgery

and at least another 15lb lost
    once I get all that, I'll be hitting the poles