Would you ever be a stripper?

Options

Replies

• Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nope. Definitly not comfortable showing my body off to random men. It would be a horrible experience for me haha.
    Not for meeee
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'd feel wrong getting paid for it, so I'll just keep stripping randomly in public.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Not for me either! The thought of several women trying to touch my body at once would put an abrupt end to proceedings in a few seconds....
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Never, and I have the body for it.....just saying......:)
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think it depends where you are...we have a really positive strip club culture in Portland. Sure, there are some nasty, divey clubs - but there's also a lot of really fun ones where as many women as men hang out. We have a LOT of clubs for such a small city. My personal faves are Magic Gardens and Mary's Club....Just sayin'...
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Or even ever consider it?

Honestly, I'm really looking into it. My body is getting better and better and I'm comfortable with nudity, so why not?

Absolutely why not? I also have no problem with nudity and would have no problem with it. If you can manipulate a man into giving you his pay check just by shaking at him hahaha hell yes! Work smart not hard! :happy:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Never...........

not my thing.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Nah. Well at least not outside my bedroom >:D
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    no because I do not think self-objectification is a form of empowerment
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would be doing the world a GIANT favour by NOT becoming a stripper!!!! :noway:
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd feel wrong getting paid for it, so I'll just keep stripping randomly in public.

^^This made me laugh so hard!!!! Hahaha.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think I would if I was down at my goal weight. I have taken pole dancing lessons in the past that were super fun! I don't think it would be something I would do full time but once and a while it would be :)
  • foxyhotgal
    foxyhotgal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i've done it, feel free to add me and chat hun x
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Yes I would do it,and its not as bad as people who have no idea what they are talking about (other than what they see on tv) say
  • gagagagia
    Options
    I was in the industry for years. The money was great! I put myself through college, traveled to 25 countries, bought a house and a new car and managed to save enough money to quit and go back to school for a second degree. I quit when I met my handsome hubby. After working in the club three nights a week, 6 hours a night you better believe your body will be banging! You can get sucked in, so a word to the wise: Set goals, don't do drugs, don't date people from the club, don't date customers (they'll stop spending money on you), don't drive drunk, don't be the drunk stripper you'll end up getting naked for free. Get your hair and nails done. Go tanning, don't do underwear lines or stickers. Buy REAL 6 inch heals and learn to walk in them. Hell learn to run in them! Tip the dj, the bouncer and the valet, they have your back. Work in a respectable club. Work out. Believe that you are the hottest girl there. Say hi to each customer before asking for a dance. Have a sense of humor. Take everything with a grain of salt. Drunk guys are rude and have rude comments to say. Brush them off and move on. Buy nice outfits. People with money are attracted to people with money. Dress like you have money. Create a cover story. Guys are there for fantasy, not reality. Don't talk about the bills you have to pay or the homework you have to do. Talk about how hot they are. Dumb it up. Guys want to think they are smarter than a stripper. Guys LOVE themes. Naughty nurse, school girl, teacher. Have a retirement plan. When it stops being fun, quit.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    If I could find a place that wasn't dirty and was totally safe,sure!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I could never. I'd be broke, having to pay people to come watch me. Plus I am clumsy in heels.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    I did, it was great. Has up's but serious downs so only do it if you could handle it :smile:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I know a couple of girls who have worked in clubs before and as long as you can find a place where they look after you, you're okay. The sense I got was that the worst part of it is the catiness and backstabbing that goes on between the dancers.

If you care more about respect and less about the money, I'd say go for burlesque instead. Every troupe I've ever met has been a tight-knit group of close, supportive, awesome friends.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I was my friends stripper at his stag do...oh you should have seen his face :laugh:

..also did it for a female friend of mine..when I had the body...:embarassed: