BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! I have alot goin on today but I wanted to say have a happy, positive day:flowerforyou: And I hope everyones weigh ins went happy!:happy: :wink:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Challenge mascot:

0stfu.gif

If you get one of these on a post you wrote, consider the challenge a fail.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,925 Member
    Options
    Challenge mascot:

0stfu.gif

Priceless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ok, Im feeling uneducated at the moment. What does STFU mean?

Shut the *uck up!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering what it meant, also, but was afraid to ask. Well said, our Brave and Fearless Leader.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Challenge mascot:

0stfu.gif

Lynnie!!

SO GOOD!!!:laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I was wondering what it meant, also, but was afraid to ask. Well said, our Brave and Fearless Leader.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Don't feel afraid to ask. We won't laugh at you...Okay, we will. But we'll still tell you the answer. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options

Don't feel afraid to ask. We won't laugh at you...Okay, we will. But we'll still tell you the answer. :bigsmile:

I wouldn't laugh-- I'm the good one.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options

That's ok, I can take it. I would be laughing too!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Not in the message board, you wouldn't...but the kids would be wondering just what was so funny :laugh:

And...way to go on the ticker movement! You're getting so close!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    My AC seems to be broken and it's 85 degrees in my house. But I'm not complaining, no sir re bob! Positive Polly thinking: image all the water weight I'm sweating out! :tongue:
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

I thought it was a texting thing & I'm new at texting...very new...so I didn't want to appear to be stupid. I'll laugh right along with you.:laugh: :laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I thought it was a texting thing & I'm new at texting...very new...so I didn't want to appear to be stupid. I'll laugh right along with you.:laugh: :laugh:
    That's what I thought too and I don't know the texting lingo yet. I'm gonna be visiting google a lot I think!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    My AC seems to be broken and it's 85 degrees in my house. But I'm not complaining, no sir re bob! Positive Polly thinking: image all the water weight I'm sweating out! :tongue:

See, now that's what I'm talking about!

(I ought to remember that if I go run tonight because it is super humid outside LOL.)
  • Marla64
    Options

Not in the message board, you wouldn't...but the kids would be wondering just what was so funny :laugh:

Thanks!!!!!:heart::heart:

(and you know me too well-- :devil: )
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Thanks!!!!!:heart::heart:

(and you know me too well-- :devil: )

Great minds think alike *cackle.*
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Great challenge Sam !
  • Marla64
    Options
    Great challenge Sam !

What do you know-- STFU--

Oh, wait--

Misunderstanding-- :embarassed:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I like it when you're vulgar with me, Sam. :smooched:

I'm reporting my weight in about 2 seconds. Thanks for the reminder to STFU. I need smacked sometimes. :bigsmile:
  • ToniAnn45
    Options
    OOOHHHHH!!!! This is going to be a very fun week.:smile::flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,925 Member
    Options
    I just had an AWESOME 20 minute elliptical workout. I even felt like I would still live at the 4:36 mark. Yay me!