BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just had an AWESOME 20 minute elliptical workout. I even felt like I would still live at the 4:36 mark. Yay me!

WTG, Kati! I was the opposite way. I had to work on the elliptical to get up to the treadmill. To each their own, I suppose! :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I like it when you're vulgar with me, Sam. :smooched:

I'm reporting my weight in about 2 seconds. Thanks for the reminder to STFU. I need smacked sometimes. :bigsmile:

snapoutofit.gif

Did you mean now?
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'm reporting my weight in about 2 seconds. Thanks for the reminder to STFU. I need smacked sometimes. :bigsmile:

snapoutofit.gif

Did you mean now?

Eh. Sure. Why not? :laugh: Did you drink your 12 gallons of water today, Marla? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

snapoutofit.gif

Did you mean now?

Eh. Sure. Why not? :laugh: Did you drink your 12 gallons of water today, Marla? :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, as a matter of fact--

mrs_puff_big.gif
    Why do you ask?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    It is what they're recommending these days. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    So I've heard. Glug.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Marla, turn off your AC and you'll be able to drink all the water you want, casue you'll sweat to death! Especially if you live in Florida. Just an experiment I tried earlier today. :laugh:

All fixed now for a mere $225. Seems like such a small price to pay for comfort. (positive thinking here)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Marla, turn off your AC and you'll be able to drink all the water you want, casue you'll sweat to death! Especially if you live in Florida. Just an experiment I tried earlier today. :laugh:

All fixed now for a mere $225. Seems like such a small price to pay for comfort. (positive thinking here)

Girl. Florida & no a/c sounds like a death sentence to me! $225 well spent! :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    :laugh: so no wahburgers and french cries allowed lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE BEIN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April are you a Joe Dirt fan by chance???? Love that movie!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I worked and now I am home with my mouthy hyper 4 year old that will be 21 on her next birthday!

Sam-great challenge!! You guys gotta keep me in check somehow! Lol!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I worked and now I am home with my mouthy hyper 4 year old that will be 21 on her next birthday!

I have a 4yo like that, too! Neat-o!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :laugh: so no wahburgers and french cries allowed lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE BEIN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I love that movie, too! Don't see many chicks that enjoy that kind of humor. :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Great challenge Sam !

What do you know-- STFU--

Oh, wait--

Misunderstanding-- :embarassed:
    [/quote

electricf.gif]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Well girlfriends and Batman of course, first swim of the season is tonight. I have 50 8 & under swimmers. Pray for me. Gotta wear the swim suit just in case. Gonna wear my HRM to see how many miles I put in on pool deck.

Have a good one and I'll check in later.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

My mom asked my almost 3 year old how old she was and she said 15!! haha
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Girl. Florida & no a/c sounds like a death sentence to me! $225 well spent! :drinker:

It doesn't sound like it, it IS a death sentence!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Remember when we wanted to be older? Now we just want it to STOP!
  • renae77
    Options

Oh, I love that movie, too! Don't see many chicks that enjoy that kind of humor. :laugh:

I love that kind of humor! He trips me out!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I love that kind of humor! He trips me out!

I got the poooooo on me!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Sound like everyone is having a nice evening. Joe dirt fans... I knew I liked you gals for a reason. Lol
    Scale was nice to me today. With the help of my wonderful team I have dug through 105 pounds and have joined my beautiful wife in the world of overweight people. Goodbye obese. I am feelin good.