BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Sound like everyone is having a nice evening. Joe dirt fans... I knew I liked you gals for a reason. Lol
    Scale was nice to me today. With the help of my wonderful team I have dug through 105 pounds and have joined my beautiful wife in the world of overweight people. Goodbye obese. I am feelin good.

Oh, how fun!!!! Congrats, Andrew! :drinker: Another milestone for you! WOO!

It's b/c you've never had no in your heart. :wink:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Great job Andrew. You've worked so hard, you should be proud. You and Beth are doing great things, you will hit the land of 'normal' before you know it.

I'm on the slow train to get there (normal that is). It makes many stops, sometimes backs up and goes over the same track again (and again and again), but I get to see a lot and learn a lot along the way. It's all gooooood.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job Andrew!!! I hope to join you in that range real soon! I have a ways to go, but there is so much inspiration here! :heart: :heart:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    :laugh: so no wahburgers and french cries allowed lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE BEIN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April are you a Joe Dirt fan by chance???? Love that movie!

Oh, I love that movie, too! Don't see many chicks that enjoy that kind of humor. :laugh:

I :heart: me some Joe Dirt.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Marla, turn off your AC and you'll be able to drink all the water you want, casue you'll sweat to death! Especially if you live in Florida. Just an experiment I tried earlier today. :laugh:

All fixed now for a mere $225. Seems like such a small price to pay for comfort. (positive thinking here)

Girl. Florida & no a/c sounds like a death sentence to me! $225 well spent! :drinker:

It doesn't sound like it, it IS a death sentence!!

cheers:drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wow-- what an awesome day!!!!!!!
    :smile: :smile:
    (for the truth-- please see the Nothing thread)
  • 72lori
    Options

You know I had to go look. Blame it on Sam, she's making you be nice here. :laugh: I hope tomorrow is way more awesome than today.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    I had a good day at work! Then I got to pick up my daughter who stayed the night at grandmas house! I love coming in to see her after she hasn't seen me for a while! She gets so excited!! Now she is whining, but is getting ready for bed. I did well with my food and it was a rest day for me which I was looking forward to! It feels great finally starting to win the battle and see some results!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hmmmm, wonder if I can take the STFU, no whining attitude with my kids this week too? I hate to leave them out......
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

You know I had to go look. Blame it on Sam, she's making you be nice here. :laugh: I hope tomorrow is way more awesome than today.

:smile: :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Do you get paid for transcribing someone elses work? You better or I'll be beechin!

It was a great day scale digits didn't move all day which makes me happy!!:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that I am 28.4 pounds away from my goal weight! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks to you all!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Just thought I would tell everyone that I am 28.4 pounds away from my goal weight! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks to you all!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That is AWESOME Sam!!! Good luck and you can do it!!:drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

YAY!!!!! Way to go, Sam!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That's awesome sam!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Andrew way to go on just being overweight! That's great!

Sam you are great too! And a great team leader to boot!

Love all the Joe Dirt fans out there!! He's hilarious!!
    You gotta keep on, keeping on!
    Life's a garden, dig it!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Don't try to church it up, Renae. What you got in a giant frozen chunk of poo!

:laugh: Soooo gross. I loves it. :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I know it is sooo awesome! We just watched it the other night again for the millionth time! It never gets old and Kid Rock sure does play white trash just perfect doesn't he?

And guess what? I'm learning to play the guitar now!

Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :glasses:

I was just asking about you! And now I'm going to bed! :laugh:

Night, jeannie! :heart:

Renae - Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

:laugh: Love it! :heart: