BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I like how this website is so sensitive D!CKENS is even starred out. WTF? *eyeroll*

Marla - Goooood luck, Sarah!!!! :heart:

Lori - your view?! HA! :laugh: You're so dang funny.

I didn't read anything else. I'll bbl or tomorrow! Love to you all!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Sara- if you've got a giggly belly (although it looks ok when laying flat on my back) and even saggier bewbs (they look better when I'm not laying on my back)- DO NOT- I repeat do not get on your hands and knees and look at any of it! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't decide to do this: :sad: or this :grumble: so I just did this: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Sara- if you've got a giggly belly (although it looks ok when laying flat on my back) and even saggier bewbs (they look better when I'm not laying on my back)- DO NOT- I repeat do not get on your hands and knees and look at any of it! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't decide to do this: :sad: or this :grumble: so I just did this: :laugh:

Try that in 10 years my friend......:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I use techniques from lamaze: focal points...that aren't ANY parts of my body. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Jeannie- already decided can't do that in the daylight again :laugh: - at this age, let alone 10 years from now.

Sara- focal points. None of which are on me. I'll remember it. I didn't even have in my contacts. Imagine if i could have REALLY seen it! OMG.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I use techniques from lamaze: focal points...that aren't ANY parts of my body. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie- already decided can't do that in the daylight again :laugh: - at this age, let alone 10 years from now.

Sara- focal points. None of which are on me. I'll remember it. I didn't even have in my contacts. Imagine if i could have REALLY seen it! OMG.

Pink, I think I'll paint the ceiling pink.......:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Yes, blindness IS a bonus in that situation! I always make sure to have my contacts out as well. :laugh: Perhaps sunglasses? :glasses:
  • 72lori
    Options

I wasn't looking at the ceiling! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

:huh:

:noway: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    when you get to be my age...............you will, all the time......
  • 72lori
    Options
    Actually losing weight has brought in some new 'views' for us. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options

Yes, blindness IS a bonus in that situation! I always make sure to have my contacts out as well. :laugh: Perhaps sunglasses? :glasses:

Darkness is the best bet. Total darkness.

The worst part is that I really thought my belly was coming along. Then I saw it like that. EEEKKKK. I had NO idea. I already knew the bewbs were hopeless, now I have a belly complex too.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Darkness is the best bet. Total darkness.

The worst part is that I really thought my belly was coming along. Then I saw it like that. EEEKKKK. I had NO idea. I already knew the bewbs were hopeless, now I have a belly complex too.

it will get better with exercise (bewbs not so much):flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My belly is worse than my bewbs. (Marla should be popping in any time now to smack me upside the head for this...). My 9lb9oz child was superman-ing it for most of his pregnancy & my belly got waaaaaayyyy stretched out. Standing up, it looks okay, just a little raisin-esque. In the...ahem...scrubbing the floor position...it's much scarier. :noway: I feel your pain, Lori, I reaaalllly do. *ducks from Marla's swinging*
  • 72lori
    Options
    Yep. Gotta love the bewbs. Or not. :grumble:

It's all good clothed. My dress Friday night was pretty low cut and I had on a good bra, thing were lookin' good. I felt hot. Then the 'morning after incident' occured. Self esteem up one night... self esteem in the toilet the next morning. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My belly is worse than my bewbs. (Marla should be popping in any time now to smack me upside the head for this...). My 9lb9oz child was superman-ing it for most of his pregnancy & my belly got waaaaaayyyy stretched out. Standing up, it looks okay, just a little raisin-esque. In the...ahem...scrubbing the floor position...it's much scarier. :noway: I feel your pain, Lori, I reaaalllly do. *ducks from Marla's swinging*

I was lucky with the belly. Went right back to normal after all 3 kids. But I have kept on the extra 50 for 10 years, that and collegen depletion may keep it from going back this time.

Of course I am almost 50 and married............so dang who cares for me.:blushing:

I just want to wear a tankini and let my belly peek out...:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I remember my dh doing this:noway: and this :grumble: when I said no because I was embarresed after one of the kids. He said he really didnt notice that stuff.........the fact that I said YES was the most important thing:laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My belly is scary enough when I am on all fours, and I have no excuse! I fear for what I will look like after kids. At least it's not scary when I lay flat or stand up. Maybe I just should stop wearing huge t-shirts when I work out so I can't see down them. If I can't see it, it's not there.