Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Page 9. Finally!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Had a softball game tonight. We lost but I ran my *kitten* off! Yes it's gone!! I turned around to find it and it was still on first base when I was at home plate. :laugh: :laugh: Caught a couple fly balls got a couple guys out! these are always my goals for the games. But I ran my little heart out!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let's all hope next week is way better then this week. TOM should be coming to visit anytime now so we shall see.

Lynnie and April sorry about your cousin.:cry:

Beth if I don't get on here before you leave tomorrow Happy Birthday!!!

That is all I'm exhuasted!!

thanks sam, just got to mass. for the weekend, we'll try to check in :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    just stopped in to check on everyones positiveness!!!! it's positively great!!!!:laugh:

MARLA-here is a pic of my hot drum playin hubby........THAT'S what i call positive lol lol
    positively HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    to this day i have no idea why he picked me, well i'm pretty cute too! see that was a positive comment lol lol

Later everyone, i'll check back in

GO AHEAD YOU CAN EYE HIM LIKE A PIECE OF CANDY.....NO CALORIES WHEN YOUR JUST LOOKIN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

April-- he's a cutiepie--

And I don't eye men like candy-- I'm the good one. :wink:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Just had my very first turkey burger. It was absolutely fabulous! We went to TGI Friday's for lunch so I scoured different sites to see what I could eat, since evidently Friday's is really, really bad. It was so good. I'm still in a state of euphoria right now...:love:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    just stopped in to check on everyones positiveness!!!! it's positively great!!!!:laugh:

MARLA-here is a pic of my hot drum playin hubby........THAT'S what i call positive lol lol
    to this day i have no idea why he picked me, well i'm pretty cute too! see that was a positive comment lol lol

GO AHEAD YOU CAN EYE HIM LIKE A PIECE OF CANDY.....NO CALORIES WHEN YOUR JUST LOOKIN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:noway: :noway:

no, more like cake with chocolate sprinkles... :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

:noway: :noway:

no, more like cake with chocolate sprinkles... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha!! I was waiting for SOMEBODY to catch that-- ha!!!!

Or like nachos-- :wink:

You're too funny!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Just had my very first turkey burger. It was absolutely fabulous! We went to TGI Friday's for lunch so I scoured different sites to see what I could eat, since evidently Friday's is really, really bad. It was so good. I'm still in a state of euphoria right now...:love:

turkydance1.gif
    So am I!

:wink:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    cake with sprinkles... nummy. nachos. yummy too. I think it's time for a snack.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Had a softball game tonight. We lost but I ran my *kitten* off! Yes it's gone!! I turned around to find it and it was still on first base when I was at home plate. :laugh: :laugh: Caught a couple fly balls got a couple guys out! these are always my goals for the games. But I ran my little heart out!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let's all hope next week is way better then this week. TOM should be coming to visit anytime now so we shall see.

Lynnie and April sorry about your cousin.:cry:

Beth if I don't get on here before you leave tomorrow Happy Birthday!!!

That is all I'm exhuasted!!

thanks sam, just got to mass. for the weekend, we'll try to check in :heart:

Beth
    Have a fun time and Happy Birthday!!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

Anyway, I was chuckling to myself because I've been wanting my hair to grow out a little and while it's good that it's growing, I'm not that thrilled with the color I see. :noway: So I can't help but think I'm positively thankful for Clairol!

I was just looking at mine today, thinking it is definitely time to take care of it. I have had a box at home just staring at me in the bathroom, too!
  • 72lori
    Options
    BTW. After I talked to Lynnie last night I decided I AM going to lose these last 4 pounds before I go home to Pennsylvania for the 4th of July. I am going to hit my 50 pound mark. That scale is going to read 140something, even if it's 149.999999999. I have 3 weeks and I can do it. I realized I'm not giving it all I could, I've gotten a little lax with some things.

I said before 'I would like to lose it'. Poo on that. I AM going to lose it if I have to chain myself to the treadmill for 3 days straight before we leave.
    treadmill.gif?t=1244835233

I'm also going to be able to run a 5K. Sara inspired me earlier today. I can do it too. I can easily (well, err, uhh, talk myself through 2 miles now) so I can certainly do one and one tenth mile more. What's 11 more minutes?

Currently I am a proud memeber of the Zero club. That would be a current total of zero pounds lost since I joined this team. That's gonna change!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Lori you can do this girl! We all have faith in you! Kick up a few notches and knock them out!!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Alex, my youngest was asking if he could call his friend and see if he could go over there tonight since DH and I are going out and he was going to be here with the older boys. I told him I didn't like for him to invite himself and gave the speech about it being wrong to do that. He said, 'I know Mommy, I know it's rude to invite yourself, I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to call and see if I can come over."
    :laugh: :laugh:
    My speech went over well.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Ok I am going to be as positive as I can and just say oh well one day over won't kill me right? I have been eating right all day and then all of a sudden I got very shakey so I grabed a sandwhich when I was getting M something to eat. One day is NOT going to KILL me!!!I still am shakey hope it will go away soon.

The girls should be going to bed soon and maybe I will just lay down as well who knows!

It has been a quiet day for the black team. I hope it's not cause we all want to BEECH!!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Just got home from the gym. Nice workout with a good friend.

~~ heavy sigh~~

OH and LORI........I made the same type of decision. I CAN lose more weight I just have to decide to kick it up a notch or 3!!

I am GOING to lose more weight before my friend comes on labor day. That is Sept right? So I have 11 weeks to lose 10 pounds.

Now I just have to figure out a plan!

:flowerforyou: Jeannei
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!

Had a good day today. Work was a little crazy today...was very busy, but felt like I couldn't get anything done because all the interruptions. At least it went by really quickly. On the positive side, I went home (as in hometown) and got to see my sister and cousin (who are both home from college), my mom, my play sister along with her mom and grandmother. Good times. :bigsmile: Now, I'm back at home (residence) and relaxing.

Asking for good thoughts/prayers for my sister and grandmother...my Granny is in the hospital now with what they always think are mini-strokes, and my sister is having hip surgery on Monday.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!
    I had a pretty good day today. I practiced the guitar for about 1/2 an hour and my fingers are sore sore from holding down the strings. Didn't realize how hard it is to get my fingers to bend that way! But I think it is fun!
    And hubby got his bike out and fixed his warped rims (both of them) and all of us, me him and our 4 year old rode our bikes around the house for a while. Well she pushed hers more than rode all the way around but she had a great time too! She got a new horn since she broke hers the other day and I got a new BIGGER CUSHIER seat!! Much better!! I burnt quite a bit of calories with the bike and the jumping rope and then we planted some new plants.
    Now I am relaxing and seeing what all my teammates are up to! Hope you all had a great Friday!!
    Shuntae-Good luck to your family......they are both in our prayers!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Okay. You guys have a mission.

I need a name for my main character. I'm writing a novel (only about 1 1/2 chapters in over the last 6 months or so) but I cannot for the life of me decide on my characters name.

She's female, lonely but fairly successful, 23, dark hair, green eyes, tall, owns a record store in Uptown Minneapolis (to elaborate, the "different" area of town. Not quite downtown, not a rich area, close neighborhoods, old stores and restaurants, lots of locally owned businesses, the "goth" "punk" "indie" hangout), a little edgy, but not to the extreme. She's loves all music, somewhat reserved. Rebeling from her parents (who are lawyers) kind of life.

Let me know any ideas that you guys have!!! I already have two female subcharacters named Carie (Car-ie) and Jenny.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Okay. You guys have a mission.

I need a name for my main character. I'm writing a novel (only about 1 1/2 chapters in over the last 6 months or so) but I cannot for the life of me decide on my characters name.

She's female, lonely but fairly successful, 23, dark hair, green eyes, tall, owns a record store in Uptown Minneapolis (to elaborate, the "different" area of town. Not quite downtown, not a rich area, close neighborhoods, old stores and restaurants, lots of locally owned businesses, the "goth" "punk" "indie" hangout), a little edgy, but not to the extreme. She's loves all music, somewhat reserved. Rebeling from her parents (who are lawyers) kind of life.

Let me know any ideas that you guys have!!! I already have two female subcharacters named Carie (Car-ie) and Jenny.

Iona or Andie! :bigsmile: