Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

I mean...

:happy:

Packed up & headed to the gym. 15 minutes into my 25 minute drive, Z cuts himself with a toy tape measurer. Blood EVERYWHERE. Soooo...we turn around & come home. Neat-o.

Soooo...I just guess I have to kick it into high gear during nap time today & ignore the house (big surprise) :laugh:

Ut oh! No laundry time today, guess your sock puppet will just have to stay dirty! lol lol lol
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    library day today-- fun stuff. Seriously. It's fun. I'm not being sarcastic. Why would you think that?

I'm the good one.

Later--
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know we have a good one on our side. :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I mean...

Packed up & headed to the gym. 15 minutes into my 25 minute drive, Z cuts himself with a toy tape measurer. Blood EVERYWHERE. Soooo...we turn around & come home. Neat-o.

Soooo...I just guess I have to kick it into high gear during nap time today & ignore the house (big surprise) :laugh:

Ut oh! No laundry time today, guess your sock puppet will just have to stay dirty! lol lol lol

My sock puppet is NOT dirty. He goes in the shower with me every morning. :bigsmile:

What? :embarassed:
  • lynniejones
    Options

I mean...

My sock puppet is NOT dirty. He goes in the shower with me every morning. :bigsmile:

What? :embarassed:

Oh I've heard sock puppet talk. It's dirty. Very dirty.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :laugh: I washed his mouth out with soap. Don't worry, Lynnie. He learned his lesson.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I awoke with terrible pain. Ok so how do you take the meds to release the spasm and drive to work>

You dont. You stay home and lay in bed learning how to post from this postion.:laugh: :laugh:

Hows THAT for a positive attitude!!:glasses:
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    I awoke with terrible pain. Ok so how do you take the meds to release the spasm and drive to work>

You dont. You stay home and lay in bed learning how to post from this postion.:laugh: :laugh:

Hows THAT for a positive attitude!!:glasses:

Great Attitude! I hope you get to feeling better. Just make sure you don't hurt your neck next, posting in a funny position!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    :laugh: I washed his mouth out with soap. Don't worry, Lynnie. He learned his lesson.

He told me he enjoyed it, beech, do it again.
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great day, gotta study and run off to school. Yeah me! Positive attitude! See everyone later.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great day, gotta study and run off to school. Yeah me! Positive attitude! See everyone later.

Have a great day, Leilani!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    Feel better Jeannie!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,932 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Good Morning, Gooooood Mooorrrrrrnnnnnning! (That's what I sing to my kiddos in the morning. Lucky them.)

Now that I'm done with the "give up the scale for a week" challenge, I'm back to weighing almost every day. I just gotta say. I'm loving the scale right now. :bigsmile: I saw a number this morning that I haven't seen for over 7 years! :bigsmile:

Lynnie and April - I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost a cousin when we were 23. If you'd like, I have a beautiful story I could share. . . (((hugs)))

Sam and Andrew - You guys rock. I realize some days are better. Please know that no matter what day it is for you, you both are such wonderful inspirations and supporters!

Jeannie - Rest please ma'am! Take care of you!

Sara and Renae - I haven't seen Joe Dirt. Sounds like I need to watch it though. But, I do love me some "Billy Madison". Snack pack...Where's my snack pack? I want my snack pack!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Kati...I think I'm in love. :love: Billy Madison!

Back to school
    Back to school

:laugh: Watch Joe Dirt. It's fabulous in a horrible comedy type of way.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,932 Member
    Options
    :laugh: DH was recently studying for plumbing exam and I offered to quiz him. Each right answer, one article of my clothing gone. A wrong answer???? Clothing went back on.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Doing a drive by to say hello...won't be able to hang around during lunch because I am about to go and give blood. Talk to yall later!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Doing a drive by to say hello...won't be able to hang around during lunch because I am about to go and give blood. Talk to yall later!

You know you get 15,000 extra cals for that right? :laugh: bye, Shuntae! Good for you, lady!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :laugh: DH was recently studying for plumbing exam and I offered to quiz him. Each right answer, one article of my clothing gone. A wrong answer???? Clothing went back on.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That brings back memories. I had to start dressing in layers. :laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    this challenge in working in more ways than one. We are incorperating it in our work day. my coworkers think it is a great idea and stfu is FLYING in our office! It's so funny to see where it is used!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Now there is something positive!