BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I love love love Joe Dirt. It is one of the few movies I can watch again and again.

"It puts the lotion on".

Good job on being positive everyone! I didn't have to give anyone a smack yet. It's awesome.
    Tomorrow if you whine or beotch, I'll hold you and Marla is going to smack you okay?

Andrew good job on being overweight!
    Sam your goal is so close, I'm thinking you are sooo awesome!
    April--I'll see you tomorrow :brokenheart:

i was never much into joe dirt, but i do have a movie confession...i say my favorite movie is a few good men (but it's really ghostbusters II) hee hee:laugh:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    I love love love Joe Dirt. It is one of the few movies I can watch again and again.

"It puts the lotion on".

Good job on being positive everyone! I didn't have to give anyone a smack yet. It's awesome.
    Tomorrow if you whine or beotch, I'll hold you and Marla is going to smack you okay?

i was never much into joe dirt, but i do have a movie confession...i say my favorite movie is a few good men (but it's really ghostbusters II) hee hee:laugh:

LOL!!!:laugh: You sly girl!!:tongue:
  • musicmom04
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

it's a great movie!! i could recite it if you like :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

That's ok I would never tell anyone that I love transformers. Well I guess I just did but yeah I LOVE that movie. Oh another movie Stand by me!! LOVE THAT MOVIE!! it is on NOW!! hahaa
  • musicmom04
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

That's ok I would never tell anyone that I love transformers. Well I guess I just did but yeah I LOVE that movie. Oh another movie Stand by me!! LOVE THAT MOVIE!! it is on NOW!! hahaa

it's been on all week,, i saw part of it a few days ago...good movie
  • krhbutte
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

That's so great!! I just love how people (myself included) never want to tell anyone their true favs because god forbid...they judge you!
    Just like nobody admits they know Air Supply or Lionel Richie songs!!:tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

Thanks!! I think I am finding myself pretty darn awesome too! When all is said and done it will have been 80 pounds. That is just crazy to think. I don't know how you 100'ers do it! I would just be in awe of myself!:flowerforyou:
  • krhbutte
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

Well...we're not just anyone!!:wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

it's been on all week,, i saw part of it a few days ago...good movie

Yeah I watched part of it then too then fell asleep! haha
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

Well...we're not just anyone!!:wink:

You are oh so right!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Night all! morning has been coming earlier and earlier these days:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: . Ava is teething! Fun stuff!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    Night all! morning has been coming earlier and earlier these days:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: . Ava is teething! Fun stuff!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

i hear you about morning...riley's been waking up at ridiculous hours, right after our neighbor complained about the noise...oh well, they're kids. i'm actually awake to watch conan tonight, oh well, i'll just be crabby tomorrow :laugh: :grumble: night sam
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good morning you wonderful Black Team members (and lurkers:laugh: )

Today will be a good day!

:drinker: Jeannie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

What with the breaky heart, Lynnie? everything okay?!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

That's so great!! I just love how people (myself included) never want to tell anyone their true favs because god forbid...they judge you!
    Just like nobody admits they know Air Supply or Lionel Richie songs!!:tongue:

Im all outa love...........:blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm so lost withOUT you. I know you were right, but leaving was so wrong.

:grumble:

Great. now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head at the gym. Thanks, jeannie! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

"It puts the lotion on".

What with the breaky heart, Lynnie? everything okay?!

Sis and I have a funeral to attend today, we lost a dear cousin this week.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, I'm soooo sorry, Lynnie & April! *BIGHUGS* :heart: i hope everything goes smoothly today. :frown:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm soooo sorry, Lynnie & April! *BIGHUGS* :heart: i hope everything goes smoothly today. :frown:

It will I am sure. Thanks Sara I wubs ewe.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, I wubs ewe, too. :heart: :smooched: