Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels

Options
14567810»

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have started 30 Day Shred a few times, but only got to day 2 before I lost motivation! Time to get with it and stick with it! Add me to help with motivation! :)
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started the Shred today. Can one of you tell me where to find it in the exercise database? I was trying to log it but can't find it listed in cardio or strength. I have a hard time believing that no one else has logged it & added it to the database as some point. What is it listed as?
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! I'm in too! Is there a group started?
  • aims_bc
    aims_bc Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in and just in time from the looks of it! Let's do this! :bigsmile:
  • ShannonLip
    Options
    Can I still join? I just bought the DVD and I've tried it a couple times but this will help me stick to it!
  • Parnely27
    Options
    I'm in, been working the 6 week 6 pack abs DVD for the past week, will continue but always nice to have some motivation.
  • TaylorVictoria303
    Options
    i started ysterday it was so hard i definitely need some motivation , count me in !
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started 6 week 6 pack yesterday :)
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    can you please send an invite to - jonjakejess, she cannot find the link!!
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I guess everyone missed this when I asked before. Can someone help me locate the 30DS in the exercise database? Is it listed as cardio or strength? I can't find it in either category & don't know how to log it.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!! I have been rotating all her videos for the past three weeks. Her workouts are the absolute best!!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've completed week 1 level 1 of the ripped in 30.
  • Change4life13
    Change4life13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i

I'm new and just signed up for the 30days of jillian Michaels. Other than doing the workouts, is there anything else i need to do?

Is there anyone else starting today, maybe we can do this together?

Feel free to request me..

Best of luck!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am late, but I bought it yesterday and going to start it this morning. I am in!! Can you tell me how to log it? I do not have a HRM am 5'3 and weigh 190. Just need an approx on calories for tracking or under what catagory to put it. Thanks
  • oligracemom
    oligracemom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 4 and I am loving it! The only exercise I really struggle through is the lunge with the weights so I use 3 instead of 5 lbs with that exercise. OUCH! I think I'm going to start level 2 on day 8 for 10 days then complete level 3 for the reaming 12. My arms seem to already be firming up! I measured today and will check again midway (which happens to be my 43rd birthday!!) and at the end. It feels good to be back in control of myself!!
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    I guess everyone missed this when I asked before. Can someone help me locate the 30DS in the exercise database? Is it listed as cardio or strength? I can't find it in either category & don't know how to log it.

I log the 30 day shred as circuit training, and I log it for 20 minutes. I've seen some log it for 18 and some 20+.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I log the 30 day shred as circuit training, and I log it for 20 minutes. I've seen some log it for 18 and some 20+.

I also log it for 20 mins circuit training.