Replies

• eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    ah man i just started on friday but i will still like to join
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    Count me in...I just started the 30DS today for the second time! I lost 7lbs, and 13 inches overall. Anyone that wants to add me, please feel free to do so!!!
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    can i still join? i have her banish fat boost metablism dvd.....
  • StrawberryDenim
    Options
    first day today!! woohoo!! love jillian:D
  • Hayter2013
    Options
    I'm in too, can you send me an invite to the group, none of the listed links work.

Thanks!!
  • riya_10
    riya_10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    can yo upls send me the invite ...would love to join !
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Can someone invite me? I'm half way through the shred and need some more motivation.
  • xjulesjx
    xjulesjx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    can I join pls xx I'll be doing day 5 of level one today x
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    Can i join please. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks but cant get past level 1, i tried level 2 and i practically died!!!!!

:)
  • VictoriaAStone
    Options
    ok, i will give this a go!!!! i need something to motivate me to do it : ) See you all on the other side.
  • dtiff
    dtiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love it, I am actua;;y just starting my 4th day of level 2 BUT could really use the motivation to stick with it - my vacation is May 19th so this is PERFECT!!:flowerforyou:

Thats funny I am on day 4 of level two and also go on vacation on May 19th!!! :glasses: oh and I would love to be added to the group since level 2 is kicking my butt!! haha
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm In :)

D08L02 30DS for me :) After that will be R30 :)
  • kteecee
    kteecee Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on the 8th Day of Level 3. Can I join? :) I want to challenge myself more though. I've done great on the legs and arm exercises. I still find push-ups and abs exercises difficult though! :P
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i'm in. i'll do the 30 day shred. i tried it once before and was doing it twice a day (as it was too easy for me) for 10 days and then did probably 3 days of level 2 before i injured my ankle and knee and couldnt do it anymore. will take it easy this time around and just do it once a day.
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    Started the 30DS today - I'm in!
  • jennwill38
    Options
    would love to join, did last chance workout and 30 day shred in the past and have been meaning to start again, this will give me the motivation i need, just let me know how to join in. thanks
  • Nhas
    Nhas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in pls!! I just cant seem to stick to a program for long enough to see results (:mad: at myself). I would love any support I can get. I am going to start 30DS and KB&T and hopefully stick to it for the next 30 days ..

17800593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • OrganicPopcorn
    Options
    I''d LOVE to do this challenge! Count me in please!
  • wohwy
    wohwy Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in too! I was going back and forth about doing 30DS but now that I've just finished Day 1 of Level 1, I'm going to continue. This is just the group to keep me motivated in keeping with the program :smile:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Tried her kickboxing DVD yesterday! Really fun!