Married Women

Options
1234568»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I told my husband if I were ever going to cheat on him it would be with an empty apartment with cable so I could watch my shows without a mocking commentary.

One husband is enough.

It's like having a 33 year old child.

ROFL! I can totally relate. I was just telling a girl at work that if anything ever happened to our relationship, I'd never marry again, I already have 2 kids, don't want or need anymore referring to another man haha.

Please see above post :grumble:

I seen but being a man I ignored you just like I ignore my husband :P LOL jk but yeah I really did see it after I posted haha.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I told my husband if I were ever going to cheat on him it would be with an empty apartment with cable so I could watch my shows without a mocking commentary.

One husband is enough.

It's like having a 33 year old child.

The male bashing belongs in the married men thread. This thread is for blaming the women. :tongue:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560865-married-men

I'm not bashing! He was like that when I married him! Lol I'm just saying, I'm not one of those ladies hitting on other men
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I'm just saying, I'm not one of those ladies hitting on other men

What a shame. :cry:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I seen but being a man I ignored you just like I ignore my husband :P LOL jk but yeah I really did see it after I posted haha.

And this is what led to that married men thread. Married men getting ignored and hitting on MFP women. :laugh:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

And this is what led to that married men thread. Married men getting ignored and hitting on MFP women. :laugh:

:huh: Trust me my husband is not ignored, in fact he is more not ignored now then ever before :blushing: and coming on here seeing, flirting, and being flirted with just makes that not being ignored thing on his part that much better :love: :blushing: :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

:huh: Trust me my husband is not ignored, in fact he is more not ignored now then ever before :blushing: and coming on here seeing, flirting, and being flirted with just makes that not being ignored thing on his part that much better :love: :blushing: :tongue:

Was just messing with you. The married men thread was created by someone that was tired of being hit on. There are many on this site that believe married people should crawl into a cave and never look at the opposite sex again.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Was just messing with you. The married men thread was created by someone that was tired of being hit on. There are many on this site that believe married people should crawl into a cave and never look at the opposite sex again.

:bigsmile: I know... I'm so glad God gave me eyes cus there is so much eye candy and this site is filled with eye candy :love:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    shameful aren't we??? For all the married guys .... :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I only try and seduce the LADIES on my friend's list...

QFT
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Makes me hot for my lucky husband when he gets home. All in good fun. Oh and I'm a Dirty *kitten*.
    you're amazing! ha
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Just checking back in to see if there is any married men I can flirt with. :tongue:
    :wink:
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Please if you want you can seduce me lol!!!!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    :bigsmile: I know... I'm so glad God gave me eyes cus there is so much eye candy and this site is filled with eye candy :love:

I agree. I love eye candy! :love:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:

I should get a prize for guessing!

I agree. What do you want beside Steeler tickets? :tongue:

Anything Steelers-related will do, but tix would be awesome! LOL

Where should I send them?

67-28761-Y.jpg

Oh, now I'm in. I'll wear them, but only if you want them back . . . Dirty.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:

I should get a prize for guessing!

I agree. What do you want beside Steeler tickets? :tongue:

Anything Steelers-related will do, but tix would be awesome! LOL

Where should I send them?

67-28761-Y.jpg

Oh, now I'm in. I'll wear them, but only if you want them back . . . Dirty.

Stop teasing me. It isn't nice.