what food can you NOT give up?

Options

Replies

• angelovearth
    Options
    I refuse to give up milk!! It is my absolute all time favorite drink although I know it's not good for me. I've cut down considerably. I've switched from 2% to skim in my protein drinks and I'll have 2% about every once in a great while now.
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. I LOVE cheese as well, but if I ever had to choose, I'd take my PB...

I don't give up anything. I tried giving up sweet tea, until I did the math one night and realized it wasn't AS bad as I thought it was.
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i was going to say rice but i think it's carbs, period. i love my bagels, pasta, bread, cake, cookies. to the people who do well with minimal carbs-- cheers to you!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Red bean buns and egg tarts.. they defined my childhood.
    For more of an every day thing though, I'd say chocolate, bread, and ice cream (or frozen yogurt) :)
  • MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To be totally honest, I haven't really given anything up. I've just been eating the same things but less of it :) Unless you put pizza in front of me.. then it's all over for the day lol

pizza??? where???
  • MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    pasta or potatoes.
  • XpeargrlX
    XpeargrlX Posts: 21
    Options
    Chocolate I love it too much ^-^
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. I will always crave my beef and bean burritos with cheese and sour cream...and mexican rice...and margaritas....oh darnit, now I'm hungry for all of the above...:grumble:
  • BRADYDUFF
    BRADYDUFF Posts: 20
    Options
    I have not completely cut out anything "I HAVE TO HAVE" so to speak....cut way down on cheese, less than one serving a week...cut way down on chips and soda....still drink diet coke and coke Zero though...have just been working really hard on moderation....that was and still is my issue...to many calories coming in....

But I do love me some Pizza and Soda....
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Cheese.... :grumble:
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    definitly coffee for me usually cant function without it
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was curious to know what foods you guys can and will not give up with your lifestyle change. For me, it's cheese!! I would rather give up chocolate.

All of them. I <3 food.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Other than soda I haven't given up anything, and I don't intend to. I'm eating more fruits and veggies. I'm eating less junk. And I'm eating the correct portions. And I'm moving more. A lot more.

That said...there are lots of things I could give up if I HAD to, but I couldn't possibly give up cheese. Ever.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    There's a reason for why most of us are all choosing the similar foods (Chocolate, Cheese, Meat, and Sugar- soda).

Willpower is not to blame. Watch this: Chocolate, Cheese, Meat, and Sugar -- Physically Addictive - YouTube
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VWi6dXCT7I
    (It's weird at first, but keep with it, it's really fascinating!!)

Chocolate is the only one I can't give up.
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    diet soda. period.
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    chocolate and pizza
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Cheese! I can let everything else go but there is no substitute for cheese!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Wine. yes, I know it is not a food...however I could totally live on it.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It's cheese for me too. I refuse! I eat it two or three times a day in its various forms, and I simply cannot get rid of it. It turned me from temporary vegan to a non-vegan vegetarian (funny enough, I still won't drink a glass of milk....but cheese just makes everything sooooo good.)