Sexytime accidents

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend at the time dislocated her hip....try explaining that to the E.R.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have a broken bed story with a cat and a candle then fire and a guy. I might not want o tell that one. Kitty was okay thank god! Bahahaha
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    There is a shelf above my bed, and I'm a tall girl, so it's happened a few times that when I'm sitting on top of my gentleman friend, I smack my forehead onto this shelf. Hard.
    He always laughs at me, but we continue our activities :)
  • annalee_1
    Options
    My girlfriend at the time dislocated her hip....try explaining that to the E.R.

Trying to picture the work up to this......daaaaaammmmnnnn! Woo hoo!
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When your hubby is a cook, remind him to wash his hands many, many, many ...... times after working with hot peppers at work.

And once when we were dating my hubby ripped himself while we were going at it. Blood EVERYWHERE. Me, him, the sheets, the bathroom...
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Im totally not even going there, only my best friends know this one.. Its one guys would all cringe in pain if they knew. Im sure someone else has done it before.. but it doesnt need to be brought up lol :glasses:

you can't tease us. SPILL IT!

Yeah!Come on tell us!

Lol... I really cant.. It happened with someone on MFP, we werent on there at the time but we both happen to be now.. No longer together but the pain was all mine lol.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Tied the wife to the bed once..and my mother came up the stairs...forgot I'd give her a key.....

Threw aquilt over the bad....made some lame excuse about the mess...and then had to go shopping with her....

..2 hours later when I got back the mood had changed slightly..as had thee colour of the sheets....

i changed my mind. SOOOO not marrying you. unless i can be the one doing the tying...

only if you use tape..so it really hurts when you rip it off!
  • Natx83
    Options
    When your hubby is a cook, remind him to wash his hand many, many, many ...... times after working with hot peppers at work.

And once when we were dating my hubby ripped himself while we were going at it. Blood EVERYWHERE. Me, him, the sheets, the bathroom...

^^ this.. the part where the foreskin joins the tip.. cant remember the name for it... Tore the **** out of that.

So much pain... sooooo sooooo much blood.

Looked like someone tipped bottles of red wine all over the bed.

I still cringe when I think about it. Lubrication is the key :mad:
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Should have known better one time, than to start some sexytime in a room that smelled like vicks vapor rub.

All I'm saying.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Wedding night, too drunk to really function, wife down to just her veil, runs...leaps onto the bed....bounces and slams head into bed side table and then hits the floor.....end wedding night sexy time.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Should have known better one time, than to start some sexytime in a room that smelled like vicks vapor rub.

All I'm saying.

oooh no... :frown:
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When your hubby is a cook, remind him to wash his hand many, many, many ...... times after working with hot peppers at work.

^^ this.. the part where the foreskin joins the tip.. cant remember the name for it... Tore the **** out of that.

Yup, I knew that you share his pain. It was like a murder scene.
    Though I still don't know how it happened, there was no shortage of lube. Over-zealous I guess
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    its only what a 2 ft drop i still think she overreacted lol

Yeah, they have a tendency to do that.
  • Natx83
    Options

Yup, I knew that you share his pain. It was like a murder scene.
    Though I still don't know how it happened, there was no shortage of lube. Over-zealous I guess

Yeah, i think you just have to mega unlucky, right amount friction and Boom. Its gone..

I can still feel the pain now lol.
  • annalee_1
    Options
    its only what a 2 ft drop i still think she overreacted lol

Yeah, they have a tendency to do that.

Yeah what's 2 ft........ owwweeeee.
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    my husband and I literally went through a wall once. He was holding me against the wall when we were house-sitting a friends house (they were doing construction and it was just drywall not an actual wall) So yeah got fiberglass all over my *kitten* and the landing wasn't very graceful. Haven't attempted wall fun since but we still laugh about it!!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Other than the occasional fart and breaking the head board of the wall at a motel....
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    he said, "Oops, wrong hole!" I said, "Noooo, right hole." :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

dont mean to be rude, try foreplay
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    We were in a certain numbered position and my son walked in, he was 12 at the time. Yep.

A similar situation happend to me back in December. Let's say I was enjoying a certain calorie free munch session & her 7 year old son walked in. The little *kitten* had picked the lock & screamed "Mom is having sex". Let's just say I lost it & it took awhile to get it back.:blushing: :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.