Sexytime accidents

Options
1235»

Replies

• cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    32 yrs ago, she said she was dry, only thing I could find was Ben Gay!!! Oh, if you put water on it down there, you can end up with a serious burn. We were both ok, and the peeps in the ER were all laughing up a storm..... Not funny at all.

Forgot to mention, her dad threatened to shoot me if I came by his house again!

O.M.G.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have broken MANY, MANY, things... Like a ridiculous amount of things. anything in a bathroom that you can break, we have broken it. Hahaha. Its terrible, and expensive. Hahaha. I can't remember any specifics, but I know he has elbowed me in the face multiple times and I punched him in the face one time. One time we were doing it outside on a trampoline and I guess he moved his feet as the same time that I was moving and we slightly bounced, knocking our heads together. LOL

(Before I got married) I had a bf named mark and we were having sex in the woods and i was on a piece of wood. SOMEHOW he fell forward and OVER me and face planted into some mud! Hahahah One time we were also having sex behind a walmart and while he was uhhh, ya know, he leaned his head back, hitting the back of his head on a metal pole really hard. He almost cried. Me being the as*hole I am, I laughed SO hard both of these times.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    lol @ all the " we were drunk" replies.
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    Hey folks- this topic has currently been locked due to its content. The guideline we would like you all to follow is:

No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

Thanks for understanding,
    Julie
This discussion has been closed.