"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options
14567810»

Replies

• hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fried Pickles....Italian Food(I'm doing better..going to Maggiano's and going with the 650 cal Eggplant Parmesan vs the 1950 cal Lasagna)....
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wings with ranch and cheese fries omg nom!!
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Cool Whip... I can stay away, but if its open, I dip my finger in. And I love it frozen.... I can eat and eat and eat it but ALWAYS feel sick afterwards. I haven't really had some for a few months though :happy:

OH and ice cream :happy: but again, I can stay away and not eat it if its in the freezer, but if I am scooping it in a dish for my little brother or sister, and get a taste, I keep eating!!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA!
  • candyrayne215
    candyrayne215 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every other day or so, i need to have my Heath candy bar, i love butter toffee (it was a sugar free equivalent, but it HIGHER in fat) so i just eat real thing
    210 calories
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Pizza- But I switched from hand tossed pepperoni to thin crust veggie
    Bacon Cheeseburgers- I only have 1 a week

Everything in moderation :wink:
  • cgbourque
    Options
    I miss chips sooooooo much... used to eat a large bag of chips instead of a meal. Had to cut them out completely because I eat one, next thing you know I'm like a shark at a feeding frenzy. Most items I can moderate for a "cheat" here and there though. (Some days I feel like I'd kick a baby for a bag of bbq corn chips or Doritos however!)
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Onion Rings,
    jalapeno and green chili cheesburgers
    fish and chips
    bacon
    mashed potatoes
    potato soup
    Brats

I have not really given up anything at all. Just try hard to eat smaller portions. Some days I do better than others.
  • llamb6698
    llamb6698 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cheese fries from outback....
  • gruberp
    gruberp Posts: 1
    Options
    I take a Pillsbury pie crust and slather it with butter and then add cinammon/sugar on top and bake it for 15 minutes or so........ crunchy, sweet, a m a z i n g....... :blushing: Yumm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!