"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options

Replies

• KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Among the many.......pizza, cheesecake, and BACON! I just can't do fake bacon.....It has to be the real thing and if left to my own devices......yeah I could go through a pound a day easy ;) LOL. Mmmmm Bacon! And that is why I don't keep it in my house.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    If I have chocolate in the house it is sooooooo hard for me not to eat it....I have a 3yr old so I won't bother his chocolate if he has any but any extra laying around is usually gone really quick....

My newest sort of healthy food that I CANNOT stop eating is - NUTS - I love them & I just started eating them b/c they are good for you but I had no idea I would like them as much as I do....They have lots of calories though...UGH!! I have to find a food that has very few calories that I can munch on through the day!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    PAD THAI ... hands down. I use to eat it several times a week... I am now at every other week.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hot Fresh Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Chocolate!!!!
    I don't go near Krispy Kreme b/c if the hot sign is on I will stop and that is 300 calories for one.
    I will eat take 5 or chocolate protein bar if I am craving chocolate.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If I have chocolate in the house it is sooooooo hard for me not to eat it....I have a 3yr old so I won't bother his chocolate if he has any but any extra laying around is usually gone really quick....

My newest sort of healthy food that I CANNOT stop eating is - NUTS - I love them & I just started eating them b/c they are good for you but I had no idea I would like them as much as I do....They have lots of calories though...UGH!! I have to find a food that has very few calories that I can munch on through the day!!

walmart has 100 calorie packs of walnuts and almonds. They are good! Emerald is the brand name.
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My 'not so healthy' food is the reason I'm on this site!! My down fall is chocolate. Doesn't matter what sort, doesn't matter what it is on I just love the stuff. And for those who really don't understand, it doesn't matter how much I eat I never feel sick lol I am happy Easter has passed and the mini Cadbury Creme Eggs are disappearing I just cant resist them. But I will, I have to stop eating it or I will never get to my target. Yes right as of right now just Hot Chocolate drink at bedtime and no other chocolate that is my challenge for myself! Good luck everyone :)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i eat anything i want for the most part, just in small amounts. right now my sweet tooth fix is mini reeses, but i only have a couple a day and only if they fit in my goal. it seems to help and i never get the "have the have the whole bag" craving then. :)
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    I have a few I cant stop eating, but ive managed to find a "healthier" way of having them.
    1. Chips. I have a major chip craving sometimes so now i buy Popchips.
    2. Chocolate. I love chocolate, so now I will have a square of Dove dark chocolate every now and then.
    3. Ice cream. ugh, So good. Now I will have frozen yogurt, or sherbet.
    There is usually a way of having what you like, but finding a smarter alternative! you dont have to give them up.
  • abreakinthesurface
    Options
    Vodka and any grains.I grew up in an italian household so pastas and breads were a main part of my diet. I can't seem to cut those out though because I dont eat much else. I am a VERY picky eater
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Pizza...Oreos...Chips...Beer!

The difference...I am totally fine with small portions now. I don't have to eat a half a pizza, 10 oreos, or half a bag of chips. My plan all along has been everything in moderation. Any other time I tried to lose weight, I totally cut out the things I loved...and gave up after a month or two. I have been using my new plan for almost 4 months...and it works for me. If I eat a little much or drink a little much...I plan my workouts accordingly...to make sure I burn off the extra calories.

Same here...exactly...all of it!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I get smalls now instead of large. It's a step.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, plain simply vanilla. Cant seem to let go.
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with Jujy Fruits, they're 180 calories for a small box, and I have been making room for them daily. It's an issue!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bojangles Chicken
    Chinese Take out (General Tsos Chicken in particular)
    Italian Subs from out local NY style pizza place. (SO Good!)
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    I LOVE chocolate as well but my main downfall is chocolate chip cookies! I havent had any for a while but I am going to try to give myself a treat on the weekend. I found that I eat the whole bag if I tell myself I cant have them :)
  • sweetmspea
    Options
    potato chips...especially kettle chips

OMG me too!!!! Delicious!
  • AshleyCrappell
    AshleyCrappell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and parmesean pasta. Mashed potatoes.

I get my pasta cravings out of the way with weight watcher's Smartones frozen dinners. I eat them almost every day for lunch, haha.

Chocolate, i nibble on Ghirardhelli 75%dark chocolate. A serving size is 4 pieces, and I don't snarf them down anywhere near as much as I do when I get the caramel ones (those are my major weakness...)
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I can't kick the pizza!!!! I've switched to thin crust, I don't know if that makes a difference but it helps me feel better about it!!!!

Actually, switching to thin crust with pizza makes a huge improvement!

Thin crust, all veggie no cheese for me! I never cared much for cheese on pizza anyway, finally cut it out about 3 years ago and do not even miss it. I can eat so much more of it that way!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely ice cream and cinnamon rolls. The food court at the mall where I work has the BEST cinnamon rolls. Lately though, I've been getting the small ones instead of the big ones, so at least I'm not eating 350 calories just in dessert. The ice cream is easy to control for me, too, because one scoop is really cheap and it's ONE actual serving so only about 100 calories - but that's only when I really can't resist. Lately I've been too poor for either, so that helps! lol

Also pizza. Every couple weeks I'll get two slices of good New York style pizza, which is my favorite! YUM.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    chicharone- real fried pork skins

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition