Replies

• lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    WTG!
  • 315Solid
    315Solid Posts: 6
    Options
    Totally off the wall.....but something about me from this year is I'm getting implants and having a threesome. :)

Here for said threesome...
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    I am 54 years old and have 6 grandchildren. When I got married the first time, I weighed only 99 pounds. I am basically a newleywed now because I have only been married 3-1/2 years to a guy I have known since I was 6 years old. We grew up in the same neighborhood and went to school together from 1st grade all the way to high school. We now live in the same neighborhood that we grew up in.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    I have been married for 11 years :heart:
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    I used to sing in a country music show at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio (when it first opened and was owned by Opryland). YEE HAW! :)
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I ride my very own big girl bike.... 2010 Harley Davison Softail Deluxe and feel extremely powerful and the most confident when I'm on it. :)
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    Aww.....love this! I used to have a 2010 Ninja 600! I miss it! You go girl!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have been surrounded by muscians my entire life, but do not play an instrument well. I can "mentally" play music and some dead on air guitar but I did take piano lessons for quite a few years as well as self-taught guitar basics. My grandpa plays keyboards (60's-present) and my mom is in a classic rock cover band and my current BF plays bass. My son also got some incredible talent musically from his father, though he is only 4 he has impressive rhythm and can play with a guitar and drums pretty well.
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I ranked among the top 10% in my degree in my first year of undergrad and was invited to join the Golden Key Honour Society.

... Needless to say, I never ranked in the top 10% again, but I'm a lifetime member and its on my CV :tongue:
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I did well in HS and went straight to college. My mother opened a business my first semester and asked me to run it. I dropped out of college (going back multiple times and wasting lots of money never finishing things). My job takes up most of my free time and after 9 years I hate it. My husband and I finally paid off all our bills and can afford to buy the big house we have always dreamed of and I want to quit my job so bad I have given myself an ulcer. I can't let my husband down, or my mother, and I am so unsure of my future right now I just want to cry all the time.
    I secretly applied for a job at the local hospital and received a call back with in 1 day. I haven't told anyone I applied... I am constantly filled with guilt and selfishness.
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did well in HS and went straight to college. My mother opened a business my first semester and asked me to run it. I dropped out of college (going back multiple times and wasting lots of money never finishing things). My job takes up most of my free time and after 9 years I hate it. My husband and I finally paid off all our bills and can afford to buy the big house we have always dreamed of and I want to quit my job so bad I have given myself an ulcer. I can't let my husband down, or my mother, and I am so unsure of my future right now I just want to cry all the time.
    I secretly applied for a job at the local hospital and received a call back with in 1 day. I haven't told anyone I applied... I am constantly filled with guilt and selfishness.

there comes a point in life when you have to stop pleasing others, stop putting others first. you can't make others happy if you're not happy yourself. do what YOU want to do! do what makes YOU happy! go for that hospital job, girl!! :happy:
  • deejaycee114
    Options
    something you don't know about me? hmm.....

~i have 7 tattoos...planning on getting at least one more
    ~been arrested 3 times
    ~used to be a movie extra
    ~am secretly a ninja

only one of the above is not true. :wink:
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    When I am driving and see an ambulance going down the road with the sirens and lights on I say a little prayer and do the sign of the cross...

Reason being is that in that moment whoever is in that ambulance may not have anyone or their family may not know they are sick or in trouble....so I say a little prayer in the hopes it saves them or helps them...
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ok...i've got one for you guys and nobody ever believes me....i love the smell of skunks!

Me too!

I like the smell of gas

I like lit matches, permanent markers, white out..I don't like sniff them or inhale them but like if I had to use one, while I was using it I was thinking "hmmm that smells nice" :) course I like other things to that are not so "weird" like rain, fresh cut trees, most flowers, cut grass, and I have never found a men's cologne that I hated.... I do not prefer some of the "older men" smelling ones like old spice or anything "spice" but I don't hate them.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    When I am driving and see an ambulance going down the road with the sirens and lights on I say a little prayer and do the sign of the cross...

Reason being is that in that moment whoever is in that ambulance may not have anyone or their family may not know they are sick or in trouble....so I say a little prayer in the hopes it saves them or helps them...

aww *tear!!! That is the nicest thing I have heard in a while. Now I don't see how I won't think about that every time I see one...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

That is really sweet. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't pull over for Ambulances and Fire trucks. I mean, there is no where you are going that is more important than where they are going - unless you're going to the same place. They're not like cops, they don't just put their lights and sirens on to go through traffic- they're going to save lives.
  • deejaycee114
    Options

love this! so sweet! :smile:
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with my high school band.
    I was a foster mother to 16 children during my 20's.
    I really like to bake and cook, but only if I'm doing it for other people.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I save bottles, save and give him money, and give him water to give this homeless guy every week :)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

this is very sweet!