I'm allergic to pregnancy
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    i was a state chess champ in my high school years
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    We have lovely spiders :) and yes I caught this one myself :)

76265_10150321298325109_634795108_15620071_868237_n.jpg

And you get them on and in your car... One day I was changing gears and one run across my hand... Scariest moment of my life

192398_10150433555880109_634795108_17455742_4804848_o.jpg
    have I not been in Australia long enough or are they just rare in the cities? I've only seen two small spiders for a whole year I've been here. But I have a HORRIBLE "big spiders in your house/bathtub/clothes" experience from New Zealand (don't wanna think about it!!! don't wanna think about it!!!)
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I was kidnapped when I was 6 years old and taken to the Middle East. I was brought back to the U.S. 4 years later. Oprah wanted me on her show.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    My dream occupation as a child was professional mermaid and I have a Firefly quote tattooed on my stomach (I am a leaf on the wind). (◡‿◡✿)
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    My dream occupation as a child was professional mermaid and I have a Firefly quote tattooed on my stomach (I am a leaf on the wind). (◡‿◡✿)

I love it...
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    I was kidnapped when I was 6 years old and taken to the Middle East. I was brought back to the U.S. 4 years later. Oprah wanted me on her show.

Seriously? WOW...really?
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    We have lovely spiders :) and yes I caught this one myself :)

76265_10150321298325109_634795108_15620071_868237_n.jpg

And you get them on and in your car... One day I was changing gears and one run across my hand... Scariest moment of my life

192398_10150433555880109_634795108_17455742_4804848_o.jpg

OMG.... hate spiders...sorry....
    have I not been in Australia long enough or are they just rare in the cities? I've only seen two small spiders for a whole year I've been here. But I have a HORRIBLE "big spiders in your house/bathtub/clothes" experience from New Zealand (don't wanna think about it!!! don't wanna think about it!!!)
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    I have a disability that makes many physical exercises impossible for me to do, so I have to pick and choose wisely.

AWESOME JOB!!!!! Very inspiring...thank you!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself constantly. Most of the time it's by myself lol....Gosh I feel so weird now
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My HS counselor told me I wasn't smart enough to go to college. I looked at her, pointed my finger in her face and said: "Joan, you're wrong about me" and walked out, never to speak with her again.

6.5 years later, I had earned my bachelors and masters degree and sent a copy to her. Little did I know, she was fired long before I earned my masters.

Don't tell me I can't do something...
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    1.I love ketchup
    2.Ive gone skinnydipping at a nude beach before.
    3.Im great at flying stunt kites.
    4.Im working on starting my own business.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am a former funeral director & embalmer.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I LOVE writing and photography
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am obsessed with Just Dance 3, I am valedictorian of my class, and at random moments, I start listening to music and doing very strange dance moves in my room when I am bored lol.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I like carving Halloween pumpkins. Last year we had 34. I also dress up in a different costume every Oct 31. 2 years ago I was the tooth fairy and some of the kids who came trick o treating thought I was the "real" tooth fairy.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am a video game nerd. And I love the dorkiest games known to man.. LMAO
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Wow I got nothing....does thinking about sex everyday count?
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a younger sister she was born while my parents were still married. And I want to meet her but my dad doesn't want to meet her and it is his daughter. He is the best dad in the world to me and my brother but sometimes I get so frustrated/disgusted about how he talks about her like she doesn't even exist.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I grew up for 6.5 years in Saudi Arabia and moved back to go to high school over here.