Study Shows People with Tatoos Drink More

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I had a gin and tonic last night...hmmmm....
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This wins the prize for the stupidest *kitten* I've ever read.

hahaha Couldn't agree more.....now lets get drunk and have some unprotected sex while skydiving through Iraq
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    We also cuss like truckers.
    ture so very very F****ing true, we also drink at home, alone, in the dark, so we dont wake the kids:drinker: :laugh:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    weird...I have 7 tattoos..pretty much drink maybe once a month..if that...and as far as bad behavior..please..I am the most straight laced person out there...I havent even gotten a traffic ticket..cause I dont push it..

funny funny funny...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Half my tattooed friends are straight edge.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My tattoo must be broken.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to say that I can drink enough to put a rhino down... and I have no tattoos. lol
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    I didn't start getting tattoos until after I had stopped drinking...
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Lol interesting! I have 15 tattoos but I don't think I fit into this category. I enjoy drinking on occasion but I have non-tattooed friends who could definitely out-drink me! Lol.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    welps, reading this just makes me want a drink now... :drinker:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Studies also show that those with a drink in their hand drink more.
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    studies have also shown that when someone walks out of a mcdonalds and is requested to say their pant size, "small" is usually not stated as much as M/L/XL/+++

AHAHAHAHAHA!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I have ink and I hate alcohol. That study basically sounds like a high school stereotype. "lol everyone with tats are extreme biker drug addicts with AIDS and bad livers from drinking whiskey when they sleep." Unless someone has a tattoo that says "DRINK ALCOHOL, YOU PANSY-*kitten*" then I'm pretty sure there's nothing about them that makes them gravitate to a bottle and make mouth-love with it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Studies also show that those with a drink in their hand drink more.

That's profiling...and profiling is wrong...
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

hahaha Couldn't agree more.....now lets get drunk and have some unprotected sex while skydiving through Iraq

WOOT!
    All for it. :smokin:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    No ink... drink a lot!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Previous studies have shown that tattooed individuals are more likely to engage in risky behaviors, such as unprotected sex, theft, violence and alcohol consumption, compared to people without tattoos

all i can do is laugh at this. considering how much of a "good girl" i've been since i got the tats compared to before...
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I have 9 tats. I have my tongue pierced, my traguses pierced, and a belly button ring. I have a well-paying full-time job, I'm a Zumba instructor, and I rarely ever drink. I have one sex partner (whom I just so happen to be married to), I don't do drugs. I'm the closest thing to boring you'd ever want to meet! Although I *am* a ginger, and I do burn more than non-gingers...

Need I point out that the breathalyzer was done AT A BAR! Let's try to take a fair sampling from the overall population, not just people at a freaking bar. Also, since alcohol lowers inhibitions, of COURSE those who drink more are more likely to engage in risky behavior!

I hold no ill regard for the original poster, but this study is just stupid. My faith in humanity is being sorely tested yet again. WOW, do we have a problem with rampant stupidity....
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Correlation does not equal causation. That is all.

Intelligence.
    I wish it were contagious.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

in it to win it. I like that *kitten* lol :bigsmile: