What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Name: Daniel
    Relationship: Fiance (been together 5 years) Getting Married on June 15th!!!
    Physical: His shoulders and the way he looks at me with those eyes.
    Non-physical: How wonderful of a father he is and how he is my best friend no matter what.

Can't wait to call him my husband!!!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Vlad
    ~Relationship: boyfriend/unofficial fiancee (2 years)
    ~Physical: his abs and V line and his cute little round bum and his smile and his eyes and his hands - I love everything! lol
    ~Non-Physical: How he is always looking on the bright side of everything and can always make me look that way too no matter how bad things get.
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Name: Jared
    Relationship: Husband for 4 years, we've known each other for 9.
    Physical: His eyes, his whole body is fit
    Non Physical: The way we love to travel together, the way we do the simplest things and they're OUR time together. That we can never argue too long, and just start laughing... That even when he makes me mad, or is far away I would not ever change him for another...
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    This is so sweet I wish I hade tiem toe read everyones answer

Name: Matt
    ~Relationship: husband for almost 4 year together almost 6
    ~Physical: His beautiful sweet careing eyes
    ~Non-Physical: the fact that we are on teh same page 99% of the time, he keeps me from freeking out over things I can't control
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Name: Don
    Relationship: married 13 years come October. A mutual friend he works w/set us up.
    Physical: I love his hairy chest, his salt/pepper hair, his eyes and the fact that he's tall., also love to watch him skeet shoot, very sexy....
    Non-Physical: He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful and sexy girl there is, at my heaviest or thinnest.... everyday, all day! luv my man! :heart: :love:
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Name: Amber
    Relationship: Married 10 years in July been together 11 and a half
    Physical: She is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. Everyday I wake up see her smile and fall in love all over again.
    Non-Physical: The way she drives me crazy just by a touch, the way my heart yearns for her when she is not around, the fact the she puts up with my man-type ways, the beautiful children she beared for me, and the way she makes me feel like the world's greatest man.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I JUST HAD to play along this is super sweet!

~Name: Andy
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend (of 9 years)
    ~Physical: His shoulders and his eyes and HIS BEAUTIFUL RED HAIR :love:
    ~Non-Physical: He is stubborn, once he decides he likes something(which for him takes a lot of work and studying of said subject) he is strongly loyal to his choice defeating all odds like a true warrior. :heart:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    This is cute! I'll play.

Name - Mike
    Relationship - Husband ( married 23 yrs..been together for 25 yrs)
    Physical - His big puppy dog eyes.
    Non-Physical - So many things. He's Loyal. He makes me feel like a Princess. His kisses still makes me weak in the knees. He's a great provider, and protector!

I love you honey!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • amandacochran15
    Options
    Name: Brock
    Relationship: Husband
    Physical: His size.. Im 5'0 130 pounds and he's 6'2 200 pounds.. I just love it :)
    Non-Physical: He still makes the marriage important. With a one year old, careers, and a hectic military life, he still makes sure I remember that I am his wife and not just mommy or worker.
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Name: Jeff

Relationship: Husband of 1.5 years, together for 11.. (holy cow, 11.. lol)

Physical attribute I love: I love his slender, wirey, sexy body.. but mostly it's the way he looks at me. That warm smile of his that feels so reassuring, that look in his eyes that's so honest and tells me everything I need to know. I melt every time I see it.

Non-physical: Where can I start? I'm so damned lucky. He's the most kind, gentle, hard working, thoughtful person I know. He's also my running partner. Without him, I would have a very hard time sticking to my convictions about exercise. He's amazing at communication. After all of these years we've figured out how to talk out all of our issues, and how to make good decisions for one another. He's helpful, and doesn't complain, and is such a sweet heart worry-wart. I love how we can be silly together, laying together at night with our doggie, laughing at stupid jokes. I still think about him so often, and miss him terribly when we're apart. Lastly, he's my teacher. He's put up with my childish behavior over all of these years, and has taught me patience, kindness, responsibility, and how to remain calm. Now, I strive every day to improve myself, and try to give him my all in our relationship. He's helped me to become the person I've always wanted to be. He's my role model, friend, partner, and lover. I know life is going to deal us some bad cards, it already has, but with him holding my hand, I know we can get through it together.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Name: Stanley
    Relationship: boyfriend of 9 months
    Physical: I love his eyes and smile. I love his arms because I feel so safe in them.
    Non-physical: He makes me laugh every single day. He treats me like a queen. He's a Penguins fan for life, just like me! :heart:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    awwwwzzz iwanna join!! lol
    Joe
    Fiance
    phy: his smile :) and his cheekys and his gorgeous hair thats so soft. :) His voice(if tht counts as physical). His hands. . . i have a weird thing for hands :P
    Im going to stop now with this part cuz i could go on forever!! :)
    not physical:HE LOVES MY CHILDREN(<--most important)(& I love his son even though i have never met him) Hes the sweetest!! He is always supportive. He is patient with me(i'm the hardest person to get along with. most people can't lol) He drives 12hours to come see me usually every month.(although am moving there the end of may). yet again i'm gonna have to stop because i could go on forever.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Name: Bruce
    ~Relationship: Husband - married 6 together a total of about 16
    ~Physical: His legs. They're very strong and muscular
    ~Non-Physical: He makes me laugh when I really don't want to. He's my biggest cheerleader and supports me in whatever it is I want to do even if he doesn't agree with it (he plays devils advocate). He's funny and sweet. He puts up with all the crap I give him. He knows me almost as well as I know myself. Oh, and he loves the crap out of me! :heart:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Love of My Life
    ~Relationship: Husband
    ~Physical: The way he smiles at me... The way he holds me.... The taste of his lips....
    ~Non-Physical: His sense of humor.... His sweet loving nature... He treats me so well...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Name: Prefer not to say
    ~Relationship: Husband of nearly 4 years
    ~Physical: His legs and butt
    ~Non-Physical: They are too numerous to count... but the short list is his generosity to people in need, integrity, intelligence, his ability to fix anything (or learn how to fix anything)...
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Well.....I'll play too:

ChristineMarie89
    Fiance

phy: pretty much everything. But especially her smile, her legs

not physical: her laugh the way she handles her children, the way she's willing to accept my son with special needs into her life. It's a long distance relationship that will no longer be long distance in about 6 weeks. And in the short amount of time I've known her, I truly understand the phrase "you just know it when you feel it."
    Oh, and I guess I should say that I love the fact she signed up for this site...because I would have not even met her without it!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll play! These are so sweet!

~Name: Mr. NHmommy1976

~Relationship: Husband: together for 15 years, married for 6.

~Physical: He is still so hot. I have a hard time keeping my hands off of him.:smokin: He has great arms/calves and crazy yellow eyes!

~Non-Physical: He is motivated, loyal, and responsible. He is a great husband and dad. He is hillarious.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Vandez
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend (of 2yrs) Friends 6yrs
    ~Physical: Love his teeth and smile, arms & shoulders and he has a strong back!
    ~Non-Physical: He is a great listener and he understands my talk...energy, and drive.... He is never a settled man he looks for ways to make things better, prepare for the future, and he knows his woman...Love that!!!:heart:
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sonny
    Husband
    Muscley arms and chest yummy
    A great listener
  • burtg
    burtg Posts: 7
    Options
    Sense of humor, she tolerates me.