What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• sylkawi
    sylkawi Posts: 4
    Options
    name sylvio
    married 15 years together 23
    physical-he has dreamy eyes
    non physical-his ability to make me laugh
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Chris
    ~Relationship:Husband
    ~Physical: the ''V''
    ~Non-Physical:The way he is with our daughter, and that he never ever yells at me, and that I can sit on my fat *kitten* all day in the same clothes I slept in not brush my hair and not lift a single dish while he is on a 14 hour shift and he doesn't care, the fact that he also doesn't want babysitters and daycares to raise our kids, that he comes home after a 14 hour shift and sees me with a baby in my arm (or at my feet lol) trying to make dinner while also helping middle with homework and dealing with a panic attacking teenager he doesn't just go sit on the couch, he jumps in. that he never even noticed my weight gain. that he lets me be me. that he hates to fight. that well I could go on all day and I can't find my glasses so I'll stop there...
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Name: Daniel
    Relationship: Boyfriend (just over a year. So young compared to so many people!)
    Physical: I love his forearms and the way his eyes change colours (I love how when he's relaxed they're such an intense blue).
    Non-Physical: How I have a secret him for myself. With everyone else he's quite shy and quiet but when it's us he's goofy and obnoxious. He makes me feel so special to know that side of him.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Name: Carlos
    Relationship: Boyfriend (still less than a year but we known each other for more than a year now)
    Physical: His eyes :love:
    Non-Physical: I love how he's doing everything, even sacrificing his own self just for me. :blushing: Also I like the fact that we both trying to live healthy (he's a runner). He truly makes me feel special

EDIT: By the way that's me & him on my ticker
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

Name: BrettPGH
    Relationship: Official for 2 years, but I've loved him for 12.
    Physical: chocolatey eyes, freaky hands, perfect lips and teeth, rockin' body.
    Non-physical: The best man I've ever met. Hilarious, brilliant, romantic, masculine, comic book geek. Makes everyone around him feel special and important. Amazing father. He completely gets me, and never makes me apologize for who I am. Supports my insanity. He is my inspiration for everything. I just refuse to have a life without him.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yayy i like this! Okay
    Name:Ray
    Relationship: boyfriend 9 and a half months! (longest relationship so far! lol)
    Physical: His green eyes and....yeah ;D
    Non-physical: Hes a mechanic so he can fix anything! Freakin love that! Oh and he doesnt hide me from his friends or anything <<33
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Andre
    husband (11 years)
    Physical: bum
    Non-physical: He helps out with everything... errands, housework, finances, planning... we just make a really good team!
  • AlyssaHan
    AlyssaHan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Name: San
    Relationship: Boyfriend for 2 years :heart:
    Physical: His eyes, hands, lips
    Non-Physical: He really gets me and doesn't judge me. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met, and we are each other's rock. He isn't afraid to be romantic or sensitive (he cries with me when I cry on his shoulder!). He's also not frightened by my talk of marriage in the future! lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Her taste in men.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    David my husband of 24 years
    Shoulders and upper arms Mmmm
    Always there no matter how much crap my family has piled on and loves me no matter what, great father of 4
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Danny
    ~Relationship: Together for 16 years, married for 8
    ~Physical: His legs. And he has a great smile complete with dimples. In fact I think the dimples were the very 1st thing I ever noticed about him.
    ~Non-Physical: Besides being a great husband and father, he's fiercely loyal to me and our family. Everything he does, he does with us in mind. He loves me more than I ever thought anyone could... even at times when I'm far from lovable.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Some really lucky people on this site....
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Steve
    ~Relationship: Husband of 15 years, together 19 years. We actually went out when we were fourteen, he broke up then back together several years later
    ~Physical: Where do I start?:love: Hands! Hot all over!
    ~Non-Physical: Funny, caring, smart, best friend, great cook, protective, sweet
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Name: Tim
    Relationship: Husband of 2 years (together 5)
    Physical: He has gorgeous blue eyes and a smile that lights up the whole room
    Non-physical: He has a great sense of humor and a big heart.
  • zombiemusicgirl
    zombiemusicgirl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like this! He's out having a guys night so it's nice to think about him when he's not right here.

Name: Jose
    Relationship: Boyfriend of 5 years, with a few chats about marriage :happy:
    Physical: His amazing soccer legs - that he got from his black belt training...so hot!
    Non-Physical: He is the most respectable, honest and truly wonderful person I've ever met. And he's the only person I have ever been able to trust completely in my entire life. And he plays guitar. I have such a guitar fetish!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Rich
    Been married of 3 years
    Physical: Her big booty.
    Non Phsical: She does all the house work I do not have to do a thing!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    When's gone. True story.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking earlier how lucky I am to have my man.

~Name: Damien
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend for last 2 years, my best friend for 3 years before that.
    ~Physical: Everything - I am a lucky girl!! But his shoulders are hot, especially the one with the dragon tattoo!!
    ~Non-Physical: He listens and understands me - even when I am being a drama queen. He always loves me and tells me everything is going to be OK, right when I need to hear it. He makes me smile and proud to be in his life - just because he is so wonderful.
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Warren
    Married for 2 years together for 7
    Physical - his arms - so strong
    Non Physical - he makes me laugh...soooooo funny.. and he cooks, cleans and loves my son like he is his own.
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Name: Avery
    Relationship: Married for almost three years and have been together for over 4.5 years
    Physical: His butt and calves :blushing:
    Non-physical: He is and always has been my best friend. He's the only person in the world who knows everything about me and I know he will always be here for me! :love: