What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love how big this thread has gotten! And all the responses are great!

Keep it comin'!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Name: Chris
    Relationship: boyfriend. 3 1/2 years
    Physical: his face and smile. And his height. He is 6'5"
    Non physical: I like that he is loyal and protective. And I love that he enjoys staying home and is anti social like me lol.
  • Xchristie_89X
    Options
    Name: Simon
    Relationship: Fiance (together 7 yrs, living together 2 yrs, getting married on our 8th anniversary)
    Physical: His lush lips and his sexy backside..mmm :)
    Non-Physical: He always listens to my rants everyday after a stressful day at work with no complaints, he gave up his job of 6 years and his life to move to the other side of the country to be with me so that i could stay close to my family, he puts up with my siblings even through all the arguing and drama they cause, he doesnt care how much i weigh he loves me no matter what and tells me so at least 5 times a day (probs alot more) and hes so loving and kind :)
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I'm game.

My hubby's name is Bryce
    We've been married for almost 4 and half years, together for almost 7.
    The physical attribute I like the most about my hubby is his *kitten*. Seriously, lol.
    The non physical attribute I like the most about my hubby is that he's a geek monkey. He can fix anything electronic or mechanical so we save a bit of money when it comes to anything needing to be done to my computer or my truck. And he cooks for me. I hate cooking, lmao.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Name: Andrew
    Relationship: Married for 13 years been together for 16.5 years.
    Physical: His height and how strong he is.
    Non-Physical: He is NOT a "manly man", he hates sports and most macho things. He is crazy smart and funny!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Name: Sheldon
    Relationship: Boyfriend 1.5 years. Living together for 6 months
    Physical: Wolfish smile
    Non-physical: Nerdiness and sense of humour

Please. Please. Please tell me his last name is "Cooper". Yes?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Name: pghsgirl
    Relationship: Committed relationship for 2 years. Just bangin' for 12.
    Physical: Face, dimple, hips, bewbs
    Non-Physical: Nothing better than being with the perfect person for you. She gets me and accepts who I am. She makes me want to be a better man just for her. She deserves me at my absolute best. She's who I am meant for.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Name: Brian
    ~Relationship: Met in Feb '11, married Nov 11 '11
    ~Physical: Smile, neck, penis
    ~Non-Physical: He's sweet, loyal, trustworthy, & goes out of his way to make me happy.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Steven
    ~Relationship: Husband of 12 years this July
    ~Physical: His gorgeous green eyes, curly dark hair, full lips, and impish smile.
    ~Non-Physical: He's incredibly smart, funny, romantic, thoughtful, talented, and generous. He goes out of his way to do the right thing and to stand up for what he believes in. He's good to his parents and grandma, but also to random strangers who look like they need a hand. He has always loved me as I am, and he's an amazing daddy. Without a doubt my perfect match. :heart:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Name: Tommy
    Relationship: Husband for 18-years, together 20, known each other for 28.
    Physical: Ice blue eyes, broad chest and shoulders, great legs, he has an awesome smirk. I love a smirk!
    Non-Physical: He thinks I'm smart and funny. :) He works 6-days a week so I can take care of our 3 kids. He’s a musician and a jeweler… I’m a pretty lucky girl. ;) He has seen me at my strongest and my weakest and still loves me. Most importantly he’s a godly man.
  • 1sweetpea70
    1sweetpea70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Name: James
    Relationship: 4 years
    Favorite thing(s): His crooked smile, ice blue eyes, his ability to make me laugh regardless of my mood, His height(6'2!!!), his unconditional love for me, his southern charm, sense of humor, patience, the list is endless....:)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    when he is not home! :bigsmile:
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Name: Eric
    Realtinonship: 3 years
    Physical: abs, arms
    Non physical: laugh, carefree attitude
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    Name: Abraham
    Relationship: Serious Relationship for almost 6 years (Sept 22nd)
    Physical: He has the broadest shoulders and strongest arms .. sexy
    Non-Physical: He's a wonderful father
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Name: Markus
    Relationship: Married almost 9 years, together for almost 10
    Physical: I love his height, his hazel eyes, his smile, his accent and the way he blushes drives me crazy!
    Non-Physical: His humor, his unfaltering love for me, his bluntness (even if it can make me cringe)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Name: Shane, but he answers to Ace, Sponge, Spongeboob, Punk and Punktard

Relationship: Married for 4 years, dating for 6 months before that

Physical: Bluest eyes, thick dark blond hair i love to play with while we sleep and his ears (im obsessed with ears)

Non-Physical: He's smart. He's funny. He laughs at my dumb jokes, even when it involves him acting like a kid from Captain Planet and combine his ring with mine, he's a big gamer like me, loves to play WoW with me, loves to cook with me. Offers to help with just about any chore I have to do. He loves cuddling, is widly romantic but best of all, he's a great father. He adopted my then 11 year old daughter right after we married, sticks by her when she's going thru pms, bipolar and/or typical teenage issues. He tells her she's smart and beautiful and helps her to see the best parts of her. He plays video games with her, even if its silly girly games, he taught her to finally ride a bike. He loves us both for who we are and who we can be, and unconditionally accepts the love we show him in return.

Even tho he's a few years younger than me, he's the greatest guy ive met! :love: :heart: :love:
  • happypath101
    Options
    What a great post! Thanks!

Name: Ed
    Relationship: Dating for 1.5 years
    Physical: He has the most self-confident walk and a killer smile. When he walks into a room smiling, I'm undone.
    Non-Physical: He made me a very legitimate part of his life. So, even though, I'm more comfortable going slowly (e.g. not ready to move in yet), he invovles me with friends and family, loves it when I can come to an event with him, was dying to meet all of my people, shows up to every part with bells on (not literally). Tonight, he's coming to my nieces' High School musical with me. That's love!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Name: Gary
    Relationship: Boyfriend of 3 years
    Physical: His neck and shoulders...I could nibble on them for days LOL
    Non-Physical: Gary makes me laugh and I can never stay mad at him. Even when I want to stay mad, I can't. All he has to do is give me this look and I am smiling. **** him, LMAO :laugh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    The best thing about my SO??

We were the first to win 5 superbowls. WIN!!
  • Charliemaetoombs
    Options
    ~Name: Paul
    ~Relationship: Married almost 6 years:love: together for 8
    ~Physical: His eyes, and his arms when they're wrapped aroud me:heart:
    ~Non-Pyhsical: He laughs at my dumb jokes.:laugh: He knows how to make me feel better in any situation.:flowerforyou: He makes me feel sexy:blushing: . He's incredibly successful and he rocks the USAF Blues!