What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Name: Jesse
    Relationship: about 2 and a half years together, long distance now but many trips to see each other
    Physical: His big blue eyes
    Non physical: That he loves me unconditionally and treats me like a princess
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Name: Justin
    Relationship: Boyfriend of 2.5 years
    Physical: blue eyes, chest & shoulders, butt
    Non Physical: he remembers the important stuff, random gifts, touches & snuggles, unending support for EVERYTHING.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Name: Nadine
    Relationship Wife (16 years)
    Physical thing She is just plain HOT!
    Non Physical thing She puts up with me.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Name: Tom

Relationship: Married 9 years on Monday, together for 11 on Sunday

Physical: He's has thick, lush hair that he'll never lose and the most stunning grey eyes you'll ever see

Non-Physical: Too many to list - He married me at or close to my highest weight and never told me I was anything less than beautiful, he supports me in whatever I pursue, he loves me trulymadlydeeply, he has a huge....MASSIVE....THROBBING....brain :)

Edited to add AMAZING father!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Name: David McCullum
    Been married almost 3 years, together for 6.
    Physical: arms
    Non Physical: He loves me good, bad, or ugly. He accepted my children from my first husband without fail. He is a great father, provider, and he knows me inside out.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    name: Daniel
    Relationship: 4 years
    physical: His eyes :D and tallness and shoulders :blushing:
    non physical: He's really caring and generous
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Name: Mrs. SofaKingRad
    ~Relationship: Wife 7 years, together 9 years.
    ~Physical: Dat *kitten*. Oh and she has purdy blue eyes too.
    ~Non-Physical: She's a great mother to my kids, and is supportive of me getting my Master's degree.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Name: Joshua

Relationship: Married almost 6 year, been together 9 years.

Physical - his lankiness or his complexion (italian)

Non physical - He loved me enough at my heaviest to married me & he's the only man to make me constantly laugh through his sarcasm & wit.
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Name: Jacob :heart:
    Relationship: Husband - we will be married 10 years in June. (been together for 14)
    Physical: blue eyes, strong sexy arms..adorable :)
    Non-Physical: He's incredibly sweet, masculine, caring, crazy about me (at any weight), honest, honorable, can be extremely selfless, loves our 2 kitties and beagle, has a very big heart - but don't get on his bad side :)

18580408.png
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    the divorce decree...
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is fun!!! I'll play.

~Name: Mark
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend (of 9 months)
    ~Physical: His back! Wow!!!
    ~Non-Physical: He's an independent man. He doesn't need a woman to be his mommy, cook or clean for him. He can do all of it and does it well!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    when he stay far away from me.....lol
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    Name: MItch
    Relationship: Husband (14 yrs in May) But we have known each other for 29 yrs (that makes me feel really old)
    Love his blue eyes and his smile
    Love his laugh and sense of humor. He is my very best friend and the most supportive man in the world.
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    ~Name: Chris

~Relationship: Husband, 6 months (been together for 3 years though)

~Physical: He has the sexiest calves I have EVER seen.....his smile, eyes and dimples :-)

~Non-Physical: He has always been 200% supportive of anything I have sought to do. He's also really funny, very talented - musically and graphically - and he knows how to give the best hugs ever. He loved me at my heaviest weight and has never stopped telling me that I am beautiful since the day we met!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Name: Paul
    Relationship: Husband -- Married two years, together 3-1/2 years.
    Physical: His eyes and his smile
    Non-Physical: He is so smart. He's the smartest person I have ever met (he's in MENSA). I love to listen to him talk and he has the quirkiest sense of humor. He's the love of my life :heart:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Kevin
    ~Relationship: Husband (of 8 years)(been together 11)
    ~Physical: His arms and the fact that even after all these years...'My Spot" on his chest when we are lying down for me to snuggle into is still there...
    ~Non-Physical: He makes me laugh...I think our daughters get scared when we are both in goofy moods...cause all bets are off
  • phillieschic
    Options
    ~Name: Marty

~Relationship: Husband (since 8/5/11)...but we've known each other for 17 years (we were married (with kids) to other people previously and then found each other both single at the same time...what the heck?! Why not?! :wink:

~Physical: I love his business man hands (smooth, but strong). I love his salt & pepper hair. I even love his black runner's toe and the blood bruise in the retina of his eye (that's been there since his old high school football days).

~Non-Physical: He supports me tirelessly (and I can come up with some doozies!) He tells me that I'm "wonderful & beautiful" every single day. He LOVES to take care of me, but appreciates the fact that I'm an independent girl who can hold her own. :smile:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Name: Carole
    Relationship: Wife of 21 years we've known each other for 23 years
    Physical: Her eyes, smile, and physique
    Non Physical: The way she's playful with the kids and I, the way she cooks in the kitchen, the way she wears a tank top to bed sometimes just for me instead of a HUGE T-Shirt, the way she puts God as the number 1 in her life, the way she sings and totally gets lost in her singing, and the way she makes me fall in love with her everyday, even when we argue.

Love :) Made me tear up a little :)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Jamel
    ~Relationship: Husband 10yrs this August - together 16yrs
    ~Physical: His arms, shoulders, hands
    ~Non-Physical: He's a great husband, father, and works hard for what he wants in this life - for his family and for himself. He is my rock and my loudest cheerleader and supporter. I am truly, truly blessed.
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.