What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Name: Spencer
    Relationship: Husband (just married in July of 2011) boyfriend since 2008, but dated a year prior that being boyfriend and girlfriend)
    Physical: Tall, football athlete build, beautiful face (just damn fine!)
    Non-physical: His confidence and ability an analyze people and situations immediately. He makes very good decisions and is a wonderful husband and provider. He adores me and treats me like a queen.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Name: John
    Relationship: Boyfriend for 8 years.
    Physical: Pretty much everything. His lips and arms though. For kissing and hugging. =p
    Non-Physical: He's funny and can make me laugh easily. He's the best at supporting me in everything I do. He's very smart and talented at anything he wants to try. I admire him so much.
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Name - Brian
    Relationship - Boyfriend
    Physical - Cutest smile, beautiful eyes and these amazing legs. I love tracing along his muscles when we're sitting next to each other!
    Non Physical - he's not a mushy guy, but quite romantic. He gives the best hugs, never gets upset about much of anything and he puts up with my crazy life. He loves me just the way I am and he loves my dog too. She's the equivalent of my kid - so this matters. :)
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Name: David
    Fiance: together 2yrs
    Physical: His eyes/smile arms/hands I know the thing about hands is strange). All of him 6'3"
    Non physical: His laugh (so contagious), the way he holds me at night (makes me feel so special) that he is a volunteer fireman/ems (and if that doesn't make someone special I'll be d***ed).
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    ~Name: Matt
    ~Relationship: 6 years Married 2
    ~Physical: His eys and the way he squints a lil when he drives
    ~Non-Physical: That he has always supported me in anything I want to do. The way he makes me fill like the most beautiful woman in the world
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Name: Big Daddy
    Relationship: Husband 8 years
    Physical: Tall, He has hair (Salt & Pepper - swoon), broad shoulders and great butt. He looks great in a suit!
    Non-physical: HIS MONEY!!! :laugh: Okay, some will take offence to that. :devil:

He's analytical, but not too caught up in it. He's able to be shamelessly romantic even in front of the "bros". He's a total lush, like me and supports my drinking habit. Which goes to show that if he can tolerate the drunk in me, then he is a very patient and charitable man :smile:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Name: Si
    Relationship: Known him 13 years, been together 11, married 9 1/2
    Physical: :blushing:
    Non-physical: He does anything and everything he can for me and our son, and he always tells us how much he loves us
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have two partners, both are significant, so I'm doing both.

Name: Chris
    Relationship: Known him since 98, married since 05. Total 14 years
    Physical: His long hair (that is now salt/pepper), his legs
    Non Physical: He is in touch with his emotions, gets me for all my weirdness, and loves me for who I am - complicated. Treats me like a very rugged princess who rarely wants things done for her. Taught me to trust myself, and my own strength.

Name: Cat
    Relationship: 4 months! tehehe
    Physical: Eyes, hands, smile
    Non Physical: She makes me playlists for every mood I could ever have, she is amazing and dedicated at her job as a teacher, she loves and puts up with me despite the crazy life we all live together. Reminds me that it's okay if people take care/love of me, doesn't make me less strong.

Me: Luckiest girl in the world.
    Not interested: in judgements
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Name: Kato

Relationship: Been together for 10 years

Physical: His magical lips, his hands, and his height (6'2)

Non Physical: How he loves to take me on surprise trips
  • cconeill
    cconeill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Name: Cody

Physical: Eyes & Back

Non Physical- his dedication to our family and the way he understands me like no-one else ever has.

Husband of three years better half for 5 1/2
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Great!!

Name: Marlin

Relationship: married for 2 yrs (this July) been together for 10yrs!!, <3<3

Physical: love his stature,tall (6'4) ,caring.. Has the sexiest smile!!!

Non-Physical: Is a family man. Goes out his way to provide for his girls (me, and baby girl) ,<3<3
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
    You are all so blessed.
  • LilmamaPipes
    Options
    ~Name: Tj on here (Jay to me)
    ~Relationship: Husband (married for 9 years)
    ~Physical: His butt & his eyes.
    ~Non-Physical: That fact that he is such an amazing Dad to our brood of 6 & fantastic Papaw to our 1 yr old grandson. He looks and acts a badass, but down deep he's my mushy squishy. (Who if he reads this, will probably yell "Babe!" rofl)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Wow - this was only posted 2 days ago and already has 10 pages! I read a few, will add my own - and then go back and read the rest. It's so nice to see such a positive thread with so much feedback about our significant others.
    :smile:

~Name: Zack
    ~Relationship: husband of just over a year but together for 9 years
    ~Physical: His hair (it's very long and dark) and his size... he's 6'1 and about 235 pounds and makes me feel small
    ~Non-Physical: His intelligence and twisted sarcastic sense of humor... and also his total trust and support in me and my life
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    Name: I call him "B" or "Bisley".
    Together for: 10 years this September
    Married for: 2 years this December

Physical: Gorgeous eyes (and the most insane eyelashes...I'm actually jealous of them!), great smile, strong arms, a pretty sexy butt and a big old sexy brain. Oh...and he's INKED :love:

Non-physical: How long do you guys have?! :laugh:
    He just gets me, he feeds my inner (and outer) geek, he absolutely cracks me up, he sends me funny emails during the day to make me laugh, we have a stupid amount of in-jokes that really annoy everyone (lol). He supports me, he cares for me (in all senses of the word, he's actually my carer), he makes me feel loved and special and we can wind each other up like mad and then fall about laughing while everyone looks at us like we've lost our minds.
    He's crazy intelligent, he reads (we're both bookworms), he shares my interests and maintains his own and he has a very similar sense of humor to me (odd, sarcastic and a bit dark and twisted) and he does impressions of my favorite video game character (and other random people) to make giggle....I could go on but I'll just stop there :laugh:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Name: Shawn
    We have been together for almost 6 years
    Physical: Everything
    Non-physical: He loves me for me..No matter what!
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    but down deep he's my mushy squishy. (Who if he reads this, will probably yell "Babe!" rofl)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I nearly spat out my tea laughing at this!!!
  • kimi72
    kimi72 Posts: 17
    Options
    ~Name: Gil (My Giant)
    ~Relationship: ex husband - current boyfriend- potential fiance'
    ~Physical: His over body... He's 6'1 ( I am 5'5 hence the name My Giant) Hes a driller on a drilling rig so his body is in top shape.. He is very broad in his chest and has huge arms.
    ~Non-Physical: When you see his size and height he is very intimidating... when his grand babies come around he becomes the biggest pushover in the world... The look in his eyes and the change in his demeaner and heart for the " King and Princess" is simply heartwarming.
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    name: Joel

relationship: Boyfriend of 2 years (and more to come)

physical: His beautiful eyes, cute butt and nice arms.

non-physical: He makes me feel so happy and relaxed. I really love him and he makes me feel so loved. He is truly wonderful!
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    ~Name: Rhonda

~Relationship: Soul Mate; together for ten years, married for six. (We met in 2002, but I've known her my entire life)

~Physical: Everything, hair, eyes, build; she grows more beautiful with every passing day.

~Non-Physical: Wonderful personality, intelligent, great sense of humor, and she puts up with me.