What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    ~Name: The Guy
    ~Relationship: Buddy from 1st grade-8th, dating on/off for 2 years. Told him I would marry he when we were 8 years old.
    ~Physical: His hands and his head (He shaves it bald and I think it's cute!)
    ~Non-Physical: He accepts and even encourages me to be me, even the quirky stuff.
  • meldins0831
    Options
    Chad
    Husband
    His eyes (One blue and one brown)
    Would do anything for anybody!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Name: Jesse
    Relationship: Partner of 5+ Years, Engaged for 3 months. :)
    Physical: Butt & Thighs/Legs.
    Non-Physical: He's a goofball - loves to laugh and finds ridiculously stupid things funny. And he cooks dinner for me while I'm working-out/showering. Win!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Name - Craig
    Relationship - Husband (married 18 months, together 10 years)
    Physical - Eyes..about 4 different colours to them...his strong arms always make me feel better
    Non - Physical - His support, his love for me and our kids, good listener, his sense of humour!

<3
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Name: W...
    Relationship: Married 6 years
    Physical: OMG, his triceps, his shoulders, his butt, his height, his eyes, his hugs....
    Non-Physical: How he knows me better than I know myself, sometimes. Better than anyone ever has.
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    Name: Jon
    ~Relationship: Husband ( a little over a year)
    ~Physical: His eyes
    ~Non-Physical: I love that he would take the shirt off his back if you if you needed it. and his sense of humor (except for when I am trying to be serious with him...lol)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Aww, these are all so sweet to read :) - hopefully soon I can also play this game!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Name: Gary
    Relationship: Husband -1 1/2 year, together-4 1/2 years, friends 12 years
    Physical: His whole body... Very sexy man... Played sports his whole life.... *EDIT* See pic of us in the water , then you'll know what I mean :wink:
    Non- physical: I am truly blessed to have married my best friend who takes care of me, loves me, respects me and goes out of his way for me.... He is the complete opposite of me and I love him for it.. He makes me feel comfortable being myself, funny, caring and just a great person in general.... :love:
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Name: Neil
    Relationship: Engaged,
    Physical: Sexy shoulders
    Non-Physical: Sweetest guy ever, takes such good care of me, puts my needs first
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Keri
    ~Relationship: Together for 15 years (off and on) married for 9 years
    ~Physical: He's pure muscle.
    ~Non-Physical: He's a good Father
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    he'll go all over town looking out for me if I'm sick or need something regardless of the time.
  • Ladybezoar
    Options
    ~Name: Ryan
    ~Relationship: Husband of almost 20 years
    ~Physical: Beautiful Blue Eyes
    ~Non-Physical: He is very supportive of me. He also is very good with kids
  • Elona_30
    Elona_30 Posts: 66
    Options
    my boyfriend, we have been together for 1.5 years
    Daryl
    Physical: his hight, he is 6.5and a half, I think tall man can be very sexy
    non physical: he is so amazign with my daughter:love: , trests her like she is his, he is the best father I could have for her:blushing: , he helps with everything,:flowerforyou: he can make me smile even when Im angry,:heart: he trully is amazing an I would be lost without him:love::heart:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Tim
    ~Relationship: Fiance (getting married May16th in Florida on the beach)
    ~Physical: Everything! but especially his eyes
    ~Non-Physical: He treats me amazingly, he is a hard worker, he spoils me, and most important he NEVER makes me cry and ALWAYS makes me laugh!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Anil
    ~Relationship: husband (of 4 years) 2 years dating before that.
    ~Physical: His arms, shoulders, big hands that just engulf mine every time we hold hands, and I love his eyes!!!
    ~Non-Physical: The way he makes me laugh even when I am angry and upset. The fact I can never remember anything bad he does, but I know he did it. The way he checks me out then acts like he is a bad boy when caught.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Awh what a cute post

~Name: Mr. Wonderful aka James
    ~Relationship: My High School Sweetheart - Been together 13 years, married two
    ~Physical: His hands that fit mine so well, his gorgeous eyes that melt me and look into my heart every time he smiles at me, his soft, beautiful hair, his body.... all of it, his height - I love that he's tall and handsome... melt, he's just gorgeous
    ~Non-Physical: Everything about him. He's my best friend, my family, the love of my life and my soul mate. He's so funny - makes me laugh till I cry, he's brave and strong, smart, talented, has the biggest heart I've ever seen, loves animals as much as I do, fights for what's right and never backs down, he always makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world, his devotion, his loving and gentle ways with me and the fact that he and I have so much in common that it's downright freakish. He's fascinating to listen to and just the most loving, wonderful person I've ever met. Ok, I'll stop, but my goodness I love that man...
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    Options
    Name: Tracy
    Relationship: 8 months together!
    Physical: Her hair, shoulders, and arms .... but really the whole package is hot!
    Non-Physical: Her intensity - when she kisses me and holds me - and how attentive she is. The simple things we do together. Her dance skills. She is also so supportive of all of my ideas, dreams and desires! I'm truly lucky to have found my soulmate.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Baz
    ~Relationship: 18 years Married 11
    ~Physical: Lovely bottom :blushing:
    ~Non-Physical: He is always there for me whether I am happy, kooky, mad or sad and he is also my best friend.
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    This is the cutest thing I've seen for a long time! ♥
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Name~ Ron (husband)
    Together for almost 11 yrs, and married almost 5 yrs.
    Not too much I admire about him at the moment...he's in the "DOG HOUSE"!! :grumble:
    When he's behaving:~~Physical: ~his arms & butt
    Non physical:~ he does laundry & dishes! .."YES"!!! :love: , and he is a good father :smile: