NROLFW - Before & During Pics

Options

Replies

• krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys - I do want to say that I had already lost some weight around my mid-section prior to starting NROLFW, but I am definitely more muscular and can feel (and see) everything getting tighter and I have definitely gotten stronger in these few short weeks!
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • queenlaureen
    queenlaureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I bought the book 2 weeks ago, but haven't opened it yet. This makes me want to read the whole thing today! Congratulations and big props on the all the hard work you have put in.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    DAAAAAAAAMN!!! that's awesome. loving your belly, I have a tubby one and hopefully have one like yours, great before and after, you can really see the difference
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats and keep up the hard work!

Lift heavy, girls!!!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great even after such little time! Did you change your eating habits in anyway or just follow the lifting program and continue to eat how MFP says?

Thank you :smile: I was doing 1200 calories a day up until I started this program. In the book. he urges you to eat more, especially on lifting days. I now do 1620/1920 (non-lifting/lifting). I generally eat pretty healthy, but I still have my red wine and an occasional treat when I want to. I don't always log my exercise calories, I just up my calories on the days I lift.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing results!!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    killer results! I have read about this twice, and I'm thinkin I need to check it out! :)
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm sold!! You look amazing!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    hnggg would drag my [self] across a mile of broken glass just to eat a nice dinner with you over skype on a dial up internet connection

STAFF EDIT
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Man, you got BULKY!! Heck no, you did not. You look fantastic!
  • JohnnysJune
    Options
    You look great.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Having seen this, I went straight to Amazon and bought the book! I already lift, but more information is always good, right? :) Thanks for the motivation.

I have has well! You look AMAZING! I've heard great things about NROLFW but you stomach and legs are the real proof! Congrats on your progress so far! :drinker:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You look amazing and I'm on week one of NROLFW, cutting way back on cardio and worried about it .... so this is super inspiring!
  • tamspat
    tamspat Posts: 23
    Options
    bump
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results for only 4 weeks!! Rock on girl!

*edited to fix typos
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This really encourages me, because I'm in that 8/10 jean size and would love to be a 4/6. Great work!!!!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I wish I could do that with just a 10 lb lose WOW!! looks great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!