NROLFW - Before & During Pics

Options
krissypea79
krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
So I decided to go for it...I wanted to share my progress so far after starting to lift heavier weights on a regular basis. I have been doing "New Rules of Lifting for Women," and still have a ways to go (I'm only in the 4th week), but I figured I'd share my "before" and "during" photos to encourage anyone who is considering lifting. I am doing very little cardio, maybe a quick 20-30min on my non-lifting days if I have time. I am down only 10lb from my before picture, but am now a size 4-6 instead of an 8-10, my jeans are looser in the thighs and shirts that were previously tight on my arms are no longer tight. Lots of work to do, still, but I am pleased with my results so far. :happy:

BeforeAfter2012-1-1.jpg

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, keep up the great work!!!
  • snakesandladders2
    snakesandladders2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Having seen this, I went straight to Amazon and bought the book! I already lift, but more information is always good, right? :) Thanks for the motivation.
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have heard more and more of the NROLFW. You can really tell a difference in your thighs, I can at least. :flowerforyou:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress in such little time. Keep up the great work.
  • amyinGA
    amyinGA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    Fantabulous!!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Very jealous haha
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Nice change! WOW!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I've been thinking about getting that book to follow and now seeing that it is working I think I definitely will! Great job!!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look amazing! I just started reading NROLFW, and I'm really enjoying it!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! You look fantastic
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Amazing results and congrats on all your hard work in such a short period of time!! You look fantastic!!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    very encouraging! I should take some pics! BTW you started out looking great!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    for only4 weeks, you have awesome results!!

I love this book :)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look great!! i have the book, i've read the book... now i need to start the lifting part :laugh: :laugh:
  • dg114
    dg114 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great even after such little time! Did you change your eating habits in anyway or just follow the lifting program and continue to eat how MFP says?
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great results! Nice work :)
  • bnwill04
    bnwill04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks! This is definitely motivation for me!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Huge transformation in just 4 weeks! Awesome job!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    amazing results for 4 weeks! Im going to look into this! :)
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!