Dudes, y would you not have RELATIONS with your SO

Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
So just to settle a debate on another thread I think it only comes down to the following reasons why you wouldnt want to have relations with your wife/gf

1. Gay
2. You find her very unattractive
3. You're cheating
4. Your junk doesnt work
5. Other

If 5 list the reason

Replies

• Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    5. I don't feel good about myself! (the same subject in reverse) :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Obviously not a dude but I want to read this too.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I think if you are cheating (my exp. only but) you might have more sex with your SO....as a cover up
    doesnt mean you still dont find so attractive....just because u are getting it elsewhere

back to not doing it
    Mmmm......would guys really forgo sex because they are out of shape or put on al ittle weight
    naaaahhhhh..that one is tough to believe

???
    im clueless
  • silcock69
    silcock69 Posts: 50
    Options
    6. Something good on the tele.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    see dudes arent really answering because they would ALWAYS want to have sex with their SO...the only dudes not answering are the ones to embarrased because ther junk doesnt work or they dotn want to come out of the closet or they dont want to say they're married to an ugo.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    see dudes arent really answering because they would ALWAYS want to have sex with their SO...the only dudes not answering are the ones to embarrased because ther junk doesnt work or they dotn want to come out of the closet or they dont want to say they're married to an ugo.

roflmao
  • laceyxlockdown
    laceyxlockdown Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    the girlfriend part could be waiting for marriage i know a lot of couples like that and ones that succeeded in that its cute but the wife part lol ill have to agree and marriage failure or somthing possibly if your not having sex with the spouse idk im not married yet so cant say :P lol
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

You must be English? That is one of the reason I sometimes don't wanna either... That and I am addicted to MFP - he he he
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think if you are cheating (my exp. only but) you might have more sex with your SO....as a cover up
    doesnt mean you still dont find so attractive....just because u are getting it elsewhere

back to not doing it
    Mmmm......would guys really forgo sex because they are out of shape or put on al ittle weight

???
    im clueless

(Not a dude, obviously) but I agree with this. It would surprise the hell out of me if a guy's body image affects how much sex he has with his SO. Maybe I'm wrong. Guys just don't seem to care how they look naked, at least not to the extent that they'd let it affect how often they get laid.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    She wouldn't let me put it in her pooper.
    A woman would have to be crazy not to want Panda to put it in her pooper.
  • silcock69
    silcock69 Posts: 50
    Options

You must be English? That is one of the reason I sometimes don't wanna either... That and I am addicted to MFP - he he he

What gave me away? :D
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My friends SO never wants sex... maybe once every other week she can talk him into it. He's had testosterone levels checked and they're fine.

I don't get it. I think that's effed up, personally.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

thanks.:grumble:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Couldn't it be because they're exhausted? Or sore from crazy rough sex the night before? >.> *shrugs*
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    There could be 4 of reasons:
    1. World Series
    2. Super Bowl
    3. NBA finals
    4. Dominican Winter Baseball League finals

PS: have in mind these events are like 2 - 3 hours each day for like a week.
    Any other time if we are home and she wants sex, we are having sex. Because me particulary, I always want sex :D
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

mmm......would guys really forgo sex because they are out of shape or put on al ittle weight

i'm not believing that one either.

i can't think of a reason a man would refuse sex. Mind baffling.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options

back to not doing it

???
    im clueless

(Not a dude, obviously) but I agree with this. It would surprise the hell out of me if a guy's body image affects how much sex he has with his SO. Maybe I'm wrong. Guys just don't seem to care how they look naked, at least not to the extent that they'd let it affect how often they get laid.

I also think that as women, we aren't as visual - we look for attributes beyond the physical and so a little pooch on a guy might not bother us as much as that same pooch on a girl would bother a guy. different expectations of what we are supposed to look like in the buff. my hubby and i have many 'couple friends' and among them, there are a few "how the hell did he land her?" but i can't think of a single, "how the hell did she land him." just doesn't seem to work out that way...
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    happily single but when I wasn't ... hell I would call off work some days just to engage in relations
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    happily single but when I wasn't ... hell I would call off work some days just to engage in relations

don't you do that now?? :wink:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    She wouldn't let me put it in her pooper.
    A woman would have to be crazy not to want Panda to put it in her pooper.

Crazy as a **** house rat.
This discussion has been closed.