Dudes, y would you not have RELATIONS with your SO

Options

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Hmm would this keep me from doing it?
    Ugly? No would still do it. If its your SO you are with her for some reason other than looks might as well hit it.
    Angry? No grudge f**king is some of the best.
    Tired? No but I probably just lay there.
    Stinks? No just suggest some shower time stand up style.
    Just rubbed one out before she got home and not ready to go again but to embarrassed to admit it? No just give her some downtown action until your back in action.
    Company over? No I would do my best to make her squeal in another room. Then walk out like I just won a gold medal.
    Something good on TV? Nah I'll make it work.

Its got to be medical, mental, sexual orientation or she has turned into your mother.

Or you just like to watch her beg. Yeah Im gonna try that next.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hmm would this keep me from doing it?
    Ugly? No would still do it. If its your SO you are with her for some reason other than looks might as well hit it.
    Angry? No grudge f**king is some of the best.
    Tired? No but I probably just lay there.
    Stinks? No just suggest some shower time stand up style.
    Just rubbed one out before she got home and not ready to go again but to embarrassed to admit it? No just give her some downtown action until your back in action.
    Company over? No I would do my best to make her squeal in another room. Then walk out like I just won a gold medal.
    Something good on TV? Nah I'll make it work.

Its got to be medical, mental, sexual orientation or she has turned into your mother.

Or you just like to watch her beg. Yeah Im gonna try that next.
    I'm pretty sure you are related to my husband...the man I refer to as Indian name "screws with nail in foot." :wink: make her beg...:devil:
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Someone sounds angry that he has an ugly wife...at least you know she won't leave!:wink:
    [/quote]

um i dont see how you can make that connection, but my wife is actually beautiful, as hard as it may be for you to beleive. THe truth hurts, I understand, but I am telling you all this to help you.
    [/quote]

So DUDE what is your reason #5? What is the one thing that would keep you out of bed wife your beautiful wife? My husband would have to be almost dead to say no, but then again, neither one of thinks it's creepy to have sex with a sleeping person!
    :drinker:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options

So DUDE what is your reason #5? What is the one thing that would keep you out of bed wife your beautiful wife? My husband would have to be almost dead to say no, but then again, neither one of thinks it's creepy to have sex with a sleeping person!

Ah I forgot sleeping. :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Sleeping? That just means it gets to be all about me for once lol.

I'd draw the line at dead.

Almost dead...well, maybe.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    My story,

The first two years were heaven! since we got the kids a PS3, he saw the kids having fun, played it, now he never puts it down. (addicted much?)

I play it too but not as much as he does! He can stay up on it after dinner (like 9pm) until like 3-4am! He uses a headset so definitely anything I ask he gets frustrated cause im bothering him. Then when we're out for special occassions he doesnt want to be intimate because he says he's "too tired" .

yeah he's too tired to show me itsy bitsy affection but not too tired to stay up all night playing video games!

reason #6 midlife crisis/ outgrows maturity
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Someone sounds angry that he has an ugly wife...at least you know she won't leave!:wink:
    [/quote]

um i dont see how you can make that connection, but my wife is actually beautiful, as hard as it may be for you to beleive. THe truth hurts, I understand, but I am telling you all this to help you.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i dont have a reason #5, I put it there in case others did. If im asleep I tell my wife have at it, nothing better to wake up to, THis is my point (and again this thread was based on proving a point from another thread)....dudes who dont have sex with their GF/wives are up to no good. or they dont like their wife physically anymore or their junk doesnt work. THATS IT....Im sorry, thats how it is
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options
    My story,

The first two years were heaven! since we got the kids a PS3, he saw the kids having fun, played it, now he never puts it down. (addicted much?)

I play it too but not as much as he does! He can stay up on it after dinner (like 9pm) until like 3-4am! He uses a headset so definitely anything I ask he gets frustrated cause im bothering him. Then when we're out for special occassions he doesnt want to be intimate because he says he's "too tired" .

yeah he's too tired to show me itsy bitsy affection but not too tired to stay up all night playing video games!

reason #6 midlife crisis/ outgrows maturity

Such a waste. Hope he breaks out of his addiction before it causes a rift that cant be fixed.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have never refused sex, unless I am passed out tired.
    Usually my fiances excuses are:

- Tired
    - Sick (eg. sore leg, flu, headache)
    - Dont feel like it
    - Lets do it in the morning (never does)
    - Playing PS3 or PC
    - Cat is in the same room (lol)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

- Tired
    - Dont feel like it
    - Playing PS3 or PC

Hate to break it to you, but those are fake reasons. I will bet he doesnt want to get married.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options

- Tired
    - Dont feel like it
    - Playing PS3 or PC

Hate to break it to you, but those are fake reasons. I will bet he doesnt want to get married.

Yes I know, and he just tells me hes not into it anymore. How can a 20 year old male not be into sex!?
    When we dated, about 1 year of it was maybe 2 - 3 x a week.. Now its pretty much.. well 2 - 3 times a month!
    But we are LDR at the moment and when we get time together we do it, but its only once. :explode:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

- Tired
    - Dont feel like it
    - Playing PS3 or PC

Yes I know, and he just tells me hes not into it anymore. How can a 20 year old male not be into sex!?
    When we dated, about 1 year of it was maybe 2 - 3 x a week.. Now its pretty much.. well 2 - 3 times a month!
    But we are LDR at the moment and when we get time together we do it, but its only once. :explode:

When my husband and I were long distance we'd visit each other and pretty much just take breaks for food. That's the fun part of LDRs.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hockey night in Canada. Actually, that's my reason. He'd ask for a BJ while watching his team win but unfortunately he's a Leafs fan.

why cant u do him during intermission?

Cause he makes fun of my team and i'm more likely to punch him in the crotch. Both our teams are out now so i guess hockey's not an excuse anymore....
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

- Tired
    - Dont feel like it
    - Playing PS3 or PC

Hes cheating, I can almost guarantee it. He doesnt want to have sex with you so you get upset and break it off with him because he is too much of a wimp to do it himself.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I've left my wife hanging once... I was passed out drunk on beer and whiskey. That's about it.

now HER on the other hand.... Ha ha!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    you don't know these people, so why not shut the hell up and go live your life rather than trying to ruin everyone else's.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I think it's normal for men to want less sex as they get older and women to want more as they get older... isn't it? o.O Since the male sexual peak is around 18-19 years old and the female's is around 35-36 year old... (at least those were the numbers last time I looked them up...lol)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    you don't know these people, so why not shut the hell up and go live your life rather than trying to ruin everyone else's.

Seriously? If a post here could ruin someone's life...they've got other issues entirely you know?

Funny thing is, this is his thread, he started it...they chose to reply, how is he ruining their lives?
    I think it's normal for men to want less sex as they get older and women to want more as they get older... isn't it? o.O Since the male sexual peak is around 18-19 years old and the female's is around 35-36 year old... (at least those were the numbers last time I looked them up...lol)

Thank you!! You have now officially confirmed that I am, in fact...19yrs old, which I firmly believe, rather than 37...which is what my drivers license says =p.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

Seriously? If a post here could ruin someone's life...they've got other issues entirely you know?

Funny thing is, this is his thread, he started it...they chose to reply, how is he ruining their lives?

Thank you!! You have now officially confirmed that I am, in fact...19yrs old, which I firmly believe, rather than 37...which is what my drivers license says =p.

:laugh: :heart: Lucky wife!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

:laugh: :heart: Lucky wife!

Not married =(.

Got any leads??
This discussion has been closed.