Before and After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    carmen you really are an inspiration and i love how you kept those cloths lol
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    carmen you really are an inspiration and i love how you kept those cloths lol

Thank you so much Joline. You are very kind! Those are the only clothes that I kept from when I was bigger. I try to get rid of clothes as they get too big. They say you should do that so you know you have to buy all new clothes (including undies!) if you gain the weight back. I'm a true addict so I don't know if that would be a deterent but I know it would SUCK. LOL

It's funny, the only thing still holding those shorts up are my hips. They have dwindled but they are still THERE. I'm hoping the next 50 pounds loss when I put that outfit on again that not even my hips will hold them up.

Thank you again and good luck to you wherever you are in your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump:tongue:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Bump:tongue:

I'll take that bump and raise you one. :bigsmile:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Whoa Carmen that is a huge difference. By the end you may be able to fit yourself into one leg of those shorts. I also like how your smile gets bigger through the pictures.
  • biddypat
    biddypat Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing, wow this thread in itself is a motivation to me to do some pushups...
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Carmen.. you are a true inspiration to many. You look amazing
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    way to go everbody
    47323_2687.jpg[img][/img]
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Update-
    Before- 319 lbs

020.jpg

001.jpg

Today-206 lbs

011.jpg

014-2.jpg

29 pounds to go!

:drinker:
  • kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    Options
    bump bump bump...

You all look amazing!!!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Whoa Carmen that is a huge difference. By the end you may be able to fit yourself into one leg of those shorts. I also like how your smile gets bigger through the pictures.

Thank you! And you know I've never noticed that before but you're right. Obviously more happy now! :bigsmile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Update-
    Before- 319 lbs

020.jpg

001.jpg

Today-206 lbs

011.jpg

014-2.jpg

29 pounds to go!
    :drinker:

WOW you look so good! You have come so far, you have to feel amazing. You look like a totally different person. Congratulations! You'll lose the last 29 in no time. Great job!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Carmen.. you are a true inspiration to many. You look amazing

Awww, thank you but you have done amazing yourself. 62 pounds!! That is great. You look so happy! :drinker:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Before
    127385_7144.jpg

Now
    127385_4565.jpg

You look Incredible!!! Well done!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    you all are such inspirations!!! wonderful job :flowerforyou:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    ***this is 30lbs lighter before i joined this site, now only 25-30 more to go!***

:flowerforyou:

n536501744_3101671_344112.jpg
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    ***this is 30lbs lighter before i joined this site, now only 25-30 more to go!***

Okay where are you hiding the 25-30 more you have to lose?? LOL girl you look great! You totally look like a different person. Keep up the good work!! :smokin:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Okay where are you hiding the 25-30 more you have to lose?? LOL girl you look great! You totally look like a different person. Keep up the good work!! :smokin:

oh trust me, its there.

belly, boobs and thighs! not to mention big arms. hehe. believe it or not thats just a slimming outfit i'm wearing. and a side shot, nonetheless. :wink: from the front its not all that great. haha!

thanks everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • KismetHot
    KismetHot Posts: 26
    Options
    You all look great! Keep them coming! :happy:
  • Doing_it_for_me
    Options
    wow !!! these are truly inspirational Well done to all
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!