Honest body opinions (add your own pic too)

Options

Replies

• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    like does it look "ripped"

Picture302.jpg

You can see the muscle, but need to lose a little more fat to see "ripped". Here's mine, and I still don't consider it "ripped".
    003vvv.jpg
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    How do I post a picture it wont let me
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    This is from today. For some reasons, the lighting and the bathroom mirror make my abs look very defined.

sxkbhv.png

You look great! Not sure what your goal is, but I wouldn't want to see you lose anymore weight.
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    Week2-1.jpg
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    like does it look "ripped"

Picture302.jpg

You can see the muscle, but need to lose a little more fat to see "ripped". Here's mine, and I still don't consider it "ripped".
    003vvv.jpg

my goodness man! you always wear socks huh? lol, but any who nice job
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This is from today. For some reasons, the lighting and the bathroom mirror make my abs look very defined.

sxkbhv.png

You look great! Not sure what your goal is, but I wouldn't want to see you lose anymore weight.

No... not trying to lose any weight. My current goal is to work on my back.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Week2-1.jpg

use lower case i m g

Week2-1.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

003vvv.jpg

my goodness man! you always wear socks huh? lol, but any who nice job

LMAO! I'm a runner, and wear shorts year-round. My feet are tan now since we've been in flip-flop weather the past few weeks.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Just to let you know I'm not gay and am married but I think you have a cute body, it's pudgy and well formed =)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow, y'all are in amazing shape!

PS OP, I don't see any semblance of a jiggle! Girl look at that body!! haha

Here is me as of yesterday. About 112 pounds. I am looking to lose another pound, and then focus on toning.

Screenshot2012-04-25at43221PM.png
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    sxkbhv.png
    Wow. Officially my favorite inspiration photo. You look absolutely amazing!
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Alright time to see where I fit on this one. Like another user earlier in this thread I just started a bulk cycle. So there will be some fat gain over the next few weeks.

IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Alright time to see where I fit on this one. Like another user earlier in this thread I just started a bulk cycle. So there will be some fat gain over the next few weeks.

IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg

Look good man, only thingni notice is your shoulders seem to outweight bis and chest fairly substantially. Could just be the pics though?
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg

Were you a swimmer? You have a similar build to elite swimmers. (not a bad thing)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg

Looks good from here. :)
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @dusty8907 - Thank you for the input. Yeah looking over the pic again I do notice the bi's not be in balance with rest of the arm. I always felt my shoulders were my weak point.

@Trail_Addict - I would kill for a swimmers body. That is more the build I am looking for as stocky build would just seem off on my frame.

Appreciate the reviews
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Boy you guys look so great no wonder you want to post your pictures on here. The fact that you all look so good makes me feel even more stupid for not being able to do this.

I am 5' 8"
    185lbs

I hate my body. I hate my fat stomach. I hate the way my thighs rub together. I lost 50 lbs almost 2 years ago and in 6 mo. gained back 20. Next year gained back 15 more.

I was thin for a few short months. I`ve been on MFP for a month but was trying to lose or keep the loss the last 2 years with other calorie counting apps and exercise. Before that dieting for years! Since about 17 years old.

I have been completely unsuccessful.
    I don`t even know how to add my picture so you can tell me so too.

Honest? I hate that I don`l lose weight. But I know that`s not your problem.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    810528bc7b9011e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

I'm only posting my legs, because those are the only part of me that I will show naked...I mean, I am still 205 lbs lol. No one wants to see that lol

oh, and pardon my messy room...
    :noway:

we are the same weight, your legs look great to me!
    No, I'm not posting mine, but I have a few piccies on my profile. I've only just started out on my healthy journey. I might come back in a year and post them :laugh:
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    810528bc7b9011e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

I'm only posting my legs, because those are the only part of me that I will show naked...I mean, I am still 205 lbs lol. No one wants to see that lol

oh, and pardon my messy room...
    :noway:

there's no way in hell you weigh over 200 pounds with those nice legs.

i'm like 5'1'', 140lbs, and my calves are like 15.5'' around.

I WOULD KILL FOR LEGS LIKE THOSE

I get that a lot lol, thank you :) It's mostly in my tata's and my hips lol

8dbe27007caa11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

side view ^^ same messy room lol you'd think I'd clean by now

you look way slimmer than me at the same weight. How tall are you?