Honest body opinions (add your own pic too)

Options

Replies

• MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No opinions on my body? :sad:

I completely missed your pics! But I did go back and find them. :happy: You look like you are right on track! You have a body like mine, even when we carry weight we never really have those "rolls" and everything just looks smooth and curvy. You look like you've made awesome progress, and have muscle as well. How much more are you trying to lose?
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    No opinions on my body? :sad:

I completely missed your pics! But I did go back and find them. :happy: You look like you are right on track! You have a body like mine, even when we carry weight we never really have those "rolls" and everything just looks smooth and curvy. You look like you've made awesome progress, and have muscle as well. How much more are you trying to lose?

Haha, thank you :smooched: I have no muscle, though, I don't think. I haven't been working out :blushing:

I have 44lbs left to lose. Seems like a long, long, long way away :(
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you have a sexy body now :wink: so love it and keep working! :flowerforyou:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Oops, wrong thread. I thought this was "fishing for compliments..."

Says the crazy cat lady...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Oops, wrong thread. I thought this was "fishing for compliments..."

Lime green? Or traditional strawberry jello?
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm all for some honest opinions. Loving the feed back.

FxCam_1330632950560.jpg

Don't. Change. A. Thing.

Seriously lol.

IF you really wanted to, you could put on a few lbs of muscle in your lower body, but otherwise, nothing.

^^agree lol

perfection! :D
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you have a sexy body now :wink: so love it and keep working! :flowerforyou:

Thanks hun. I'm gonna post a thread in the success forum when I reach 175lbs, I think.
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    img
  • Miss_Carls
    Options
    8.jpg

Trying to tone up inner thighs and sides.

Looks good to me.

I'll be mega happy when I look like this! Awesome body.
  • Miss_Carls
    Options
    Alright time to see where I fit on this one. Like another user earlier in this thread I just started a bulk cycle. So there will be some fat gain over the next few weeks.

IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg

Were you a swimmer? You have a similar build to elite swimmers. (not a bad thing)

You look FANTASTIC.
  • Miss_Carls
    Options
    before, mid february:
    0214122122.jpg
    after, beginning of april:
    0402020735.jpg

i'm happy with my progress so far, but i hate the pudge around the midsection. i'm really trying to hit the cardio hard. however, this is the lowest weight that i've been walking around at in about 4 years (190). i really wanna get to the sub-180 mark, but it feels so far away.

EDIT: ok i guess i don't know how to post pics

Wow that's a huge difference! Just keep it up :-)
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I hope people are still checking this thread! I want some opinions too!

sxB2J.jpg
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    emilyc92 - you look great.
  • emilyc92
    Options
    mrsnathanandrew- your legs look awesome! I would show those babies off if I was you!
  • LikaMonster
    Options
    Wow you guys all look great! Just keep doing what your doing. Girls, try not to lose to much weight guys like a little something to grab :wink:
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I appreciate this thread. I don't think it's fishing for compliments at all - even if it is, who cares? Who feels good about their bodies all the time? I'm sure not many of us. Anyway - here's mine. I'm 5'10" and about 155 lbs or so. I lift heavy, but I've stalled at the moment and haven't felt like I'm improving much. This pic is from March. I think I need stomach help and a little inner thigh work, but I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

bikini.jpg
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Agreed. Do you strength train? Oh, how I wish I had boobs!
  • emilyc92
    Options
    TluvK- Wow! you are in great shape! I think the most impressive part of this picture is what I can see of your biceps. You must lift really heavy, and you have to definition to show it!
  • emilyc92
    Options

Agreed. Do you strength train? Oh, how I wish I had boobs!

Thanks! I do strength train. I spend about an hour in the gym 6 days a week. My most recent obsession, though, is CrossFit. Some people criticize it, but I love it!
  • Brat808
    Brat808 Posts: 5
    Options
    What kind of workout do you do for those SEXY legs?