Any Female Console Gamers??? Whats your favorite game?

Options

Replies

• apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Can I just say it's nice to see so many female gamers out here. I remember many times being told growing up that I was a nerd for playing computer games, and girls wouldn't be found dead on them.
    Look how things have changed :)

I know this is specifically a female thread rather than general gaming, but if anyone fancies some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer at any point, feel free to add me on Live

G23 Mr Gimp
  • lqtransformation130
    lqtransformation130 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    black ops
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Primal, an obscure game called Skies of Arcadia, FF 7, Fable 2 , the Zelda line, the list goes on and on, our house has a Wii, Xbox 360, ps 3, a DS, and i reward myself for hitting mini goals with new games!
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Skies of Arcadia was a Dreamcast title IIRC? RPG, a bit steam punk/ Jules Verne?
  • megenq
    megenq Posts: 5
    Options
    - Bioshock, waiting for infinite, but two more days :grumble:
    Our wedding was bioshock themed, all of the tables were game areas, and we both have Jack's tattoo
    -Gears of War
    -Halo
    -Left 4 Dead
    -The Sims
    -Skyrim
    -Darksiders (still waiting to get the second one)

And I want to play dishonered, but a choice between Infinite and that, Infinite won.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty!

Xbox

Mostly the Tom Clancy's.... and I remembered last WE why I dont like CoD (sorry for those who likes it)
    ACs
    Im pretty conservative gamewise...
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen anyone say TES or Fallout series.

A woman is instantly hot in my book if they play either of those and actually know about the game :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer thanks to my hubby. Right now we are playing Rift. That's a great game! I also like to play Sims & Skyrim on my laptop. Some of the "older" games are fun too... Silent Hill is one of my favorites.
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Console (Xbox 360) and PC Gamer here!!

I'm obsessed with Dragon Age II (playing it through on my laptop at the moment so I can work on modding scenes for fan video clips I need!)

A Dragon Age fan? We should be friends.

I'm generally more of a PC gamer, but when I'm on a console, I prefer the 360.
    Favorites? Favorites:
    Dragon Age: Origins & II
    Mass Effect, II, & III
    Catherine
    Left 4 Dead 2

Also do a fair bit of gaming on the PS2, and my current favorites on it are:
    Shadow of Destiny
    Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    Grandia III

For handhelds, I almost exclusively play strategy RPGs:
    The Fire Emblem series
    Final Fantasy Tactics
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    xBOX 360, bigtime COD fan as well as Left 4 Dead, Halo, Kinect games.. those sorts of things =]
    gamertag: lingading221
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Before my Xbox 360 died (sob) I played the following quite a bit:

--Jet Set Radio Future
    --Vexx
    --Splinter Cell (all 4, though I hated Double Agent)
    --Sims 2 (also on PC but I like the console version better)
    --Beautiful Katamari
    --Halo (1, 2, 3)
    --Guitar Hero 2&3 (before my guitar controller died)
    --Gears of War 2
    --Kameo: Elements of Power
    --Whacked!
    --Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
    --Condemned 2: Criminal Origins (but I never finished it)

Right now, due to the lack of a console, I mainly play League of Legends.

I wasted about 2 years of my life (and more money than I care to admit) on a "free-to-play" WoW clone called Perfect World International, but I finally gave away all my gear and uninstalled the game. MMOs are dangerous. :tongue:

I miss the days when I used to live with a bunch of roommates and had access to a Nintendo64, Wii, and PS3... siiiigh
  • hrvatska17
    hrvatska17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love playing Zelda and Mario games, as well as The Sims, Harvest moon, Skyrim and Heroes of Might and magic. Anyone can add me!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Skies of Arcadia was a Dreamcast title IIRC? RPG, a bit steam punk/ Jules Verne?

Yep originally, I have it for cube now, and it was hard to find, but i will play it enough times to make it worth the hunt!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    xbox 360. Right now, GOW Judgment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ginnie_Fizz
    Options
    I have abandoned pretty much everything else for Skyrim for the last three months. Currently level 71, so not really sure what I'm going to do once I've hit hard level cap and still barely started on main quest (probably make a new character?!).

Couldn't agree more! Everything else has just gone by the wayside and currently on my second play with a different character.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I didn't check the whole thread so someone may have already posted this, but there's an MFP gamers group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Ehhh all I really play on console is Donkey Kong, haha. I'm a PC gamer.
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill is the love of my life. I like games like Dead Space, Devil May Cry, God of War, Gears of War, Alan Wake.. etc. but Silent Hill is my true love
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I still have my old SNES and N64 and Xbox 360.

As I get older, the desire (and time!) to play has diminished but here are some of my favs of all time:

Oddworld series
    Super Mario series
    Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind and Skyrim, specifically)
    Portal 1&2
    The Walking Dead (from Telltale Games)
    Pac-Man
    Space Invaders
    Donkey Kong
    Star Wars: KOTOR
    Tetris
    Prince of Persia
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Plants Vs Zombies
    Silent Hill 1, 2 &3
    Resident Evil
    The Sims

And I had a *serious* World of Warcraft addiction for 2 years.

That's all I can think of at the moment!
  • sardesc
    sardesc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not a console gamer, but play PC games with a controller through my TV. I use my recumbent bike while playing games so that cardio doesn't suck so bad and to legitimize waking up at 5 am to play video games to my husband (who doesn't play). I love Elder Scrolls III and V & Fallout 3 & New Vegas.