I am giving up

Options
12346»

Replies

• icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't give up u want help due to the fact that you posted on here if you didn't you would not have posted. You want us to motivate you and tell you to continue due to the fact that you know that is the right thing to do. It's hard to stay focused but believe me you will be sooooo proud of yourself when you make it to your goal. So don't give up try a new exercise routine take a new class something to motivate you to move more each week. Something you will look forward to we are not computers, robots programmed to do the same thing over, and over. We need variety so try that.

:happy:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account.
    LOL read people!^^

The topic was I am giving up not that she was thinking or might give up she said she was giving up. She was mad threw a rant in caps then left. Not every one has success in weight loss as this is a life style change and she was always looking for the next fad diet and just wants to lose the weight (fast) while obviously eating badly and not fixing this.

"I CANNOT DO THIS I AM GIVING UP. I JUST CANT SEEM TO STOP EATING "
    "I WANT TO TRY EVERY FAD OUT THERE AND THATS NOT GOOD. I HEAR ABOUT 1 THING AND I WANT THE NEXT I WANT TO SEE MY WEIGHT JUST DROP AND ITS NOT HAPPENING."
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I sent her a private message and f/r in hopes that she would not give up. Too see she is not the only having trouble with weight loss. :frown: She must not be ready for her journey yet. I have been there, done that. given up when I thought there is no way I can do this. It is a shame that she is gone......I seen her account was deactivated so I did delete her as a friend. No disrespect intended, but I am here to lend support and get some back and I cannot do that if she is not here. :indifferent:
  • jenngi620
    jenngi620 Posts: 51
    Options
    No need to give up so easily. Losing weight isn't easy.

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. It takes time and you deserve to give this to yourself. I workes my *kitten* off for 4 weeks spinning and burning 700 calories at each workout and I was gaining weight!! Talk about frustrating.....and then last week.....BAM....down 8 pounds. I was retaining SO much water.

You can do this!!! If YOU want to.

Thanks for sharing this. I opened this thread because I'm in a death match with myself right now. I lost 8lbs the first month I was tracking and exercising. This second month I've started working out even harder and continued to carefully track foods, going over my 1200 cal about 1x/week but always averaging at or just below. I have GAINED back between 2 and 4 pounds of my initial loss. Even on days where I feel thin, the scale isn't cooperating. Your post will give me perseverance to push through. Thanks again :)
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose weight since January and haven't since the scale move either. It turns out that one of the medications I was on was the culprit. Could this be true for you too?
    ^^^^^^^^this

Plus I'm not sure why your doctor isn't encouraging you to loose weight. Ideally doctors are supposed to help you be healthy and prevent issues and SO many different ailments can be prevented from being in a healthy BMI range!

Have you been tracking your sugar and carbs? I know they tend to stall me out! Water too.