Describe how you currently eat in a short sentence.

Options

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Spicy! If I can't eat a lot I want to experience a cornucopia of taste. Lots of Indian dishes, Thai food, Vietnamese when eating out, and Mexican hot sauces in my chilis and burritos/fajitas and my daily V8 juice!

I eat 6 times a day, but I don't deprive myself of the foods I like, just in moderation.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Like a Mediterranean.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    CLEAN!!
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    Trying to ramp up on the non-meat protein (lentils, tofu & such) - adding more "superfood" type foods, but have a bad habit of liking lots of white wine. Staying within 1600 cals or just a bit over - because of the wine. Gotta break that habit!!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    shake, fruit, shake, chicken/turkey/stir fry/steamed veg...in that order from a.m
    ...2litres of water...green tea.....x3 coffees a day
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    i eat like im a vaccuum cleaner
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    80% healthy, 20% not so healthy. I exercise 6 days a week and on those days I eat around 1700-1900 calories. On my rest day (Friday) I eat around 1500 calories. A lot of fruit, a lot of protein (hard boiled eggs, tuna, cottage cheese, etc), starting to eat more vegetables, whole grain bread, and I indulge once a week (usually Saturdays) and eat things that I wouldn't normally eat during the weekdays (things like pizza, curry, sushi, nachos, alcohol, etc).

Oops I guess this wasn't that short.... :) maaa bad.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, just less of it!
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation, while meeting macros and calories :smile:
  • blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fresh colourful veges, fruit, lean meat with the occasional gains :)
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Little; often; natural (for the most part).
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Same breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack every day then Chef hubby cooks dinner and I discriminate sauces, carbs, breads, portion size etc based on workout and calories left for day... Trying to view Food as Fuel and not as Friend!!!
  • Lisammy
    Lisammy Posts: 35
    Options
    I make sure it's calorie worthy, with the most protein, fiber and nutrition as possible.
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    Headed in the direction of Veganism. It feels like the right thing for me to do.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    See Food, lol, clean i mean;)
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Organic, repetitive, clean. My diet doesn't vary much.
  • LeanMeanFitnessMachine
    Options
    Eat simple, eat fresh, eat at home. Some meat & veggies, mostly fruits, non-fat dairy, eggs, whole grain, & other miscellaneous health foods (granola bars, peanut butter, etc.). And lots & lots of water/tea! 1500-1700 cals a day
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Constantly
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I open my mouth and put the food in with either a fork or my fingers. Yep......that's it. Happy Thursday!
  • mazecraze30
    Options
    Food.